chapter 11

I woke up in and it was still dark I heard Colbys phone go off but he was fast asleep. I leaned over grabbing his phone I tried to open it but there was a passcode. Weird the notification still showed on the screen so I decided to check it.

Meg
I miss you already 😔

Hmmm I wonder who Meg is, I put Colby's phone back and got up walking downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, I must've made a little bit of noise as I came down because Sam came walking into the kitchen as well. "Sam do you know someone named Meg?" Sam clenched his jaw and grabbed a bottle from the fridge as well. "Yeah she's one of Colby's friends from LA" he took a long drink before sighing "they're just friends right? She text him just now saying she misses him already" I set my bottle down and leaned against the counter. Sam stepped closer to me "Y/n you're one of my closest friends outside of the trap house and I need to be honest with you" sam was cut off by the sound of someone coming down the stairs "midnight kitchen party?" Colby came into the kitchen smiling.

Colby kissed me and grabbed my bottle taking a drink "no I got hot and came to get a drink and I think I woke Sam up on the way" I smiled at Colby as he set the bottle down. "Imma go lay back down" I smiles at Sam and Colby and left them in the kitchen as I walked back up to my room.

Sam's Pov:

I frown as I watched Y/n walk up the stairs "you need to tell her dude" I turned to Colby who looked at me all confused. "Dont give me that look you know what I'm talking about" Colby frowned at me and shook his head. "It was a one time thing man I dont want to hurt her" he grabbed the bottle taking another swig. "Well Y/n seen a text from Meg saying she misses you and Y/n seen it so obviously it's not a one time thing just because y/n live far doesn't give you the right to do this"

Colby chewed his lip "whatd she say to you?" I sighed "she asked who she was and I told her she was a friend of yours from LA but she seemed suspicious" I threw my empty bottle in the trash the turned back to Colby who was deep in thought "its obvious you care about both of them. You just need to figure out who you care for more and let the other one down easy. They're both really sweet and caring people dont lose them both because you cant let one go." And with that I walked away.

I crawled into bed and checked my phone. 'So what were you gonna tell me?' I sighed looking at the text message not wanting to break her heart. 'Nothing just that Colby really cares about you' I hit send the set my phone down falling asleep.

I woke up with the sun peaking through the curtains shining in my face, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. "Good morning!" I walked into the kitchen as Y/n greeted me, since when are you a morning person Y/n?" I leaned against the counter watching her cook. "I'm not I'm just happy you guys are here so I decided to make you two breakfast" she looked back at me and smiled. I felt my heart skip a beat and I started mentally kicking myself, she's my bestfriends girlfriend.

I walked over to her and peaked over her shoulder to  see what she was cooking. "Bacon, pancakes, and scrambled eggs!" She said flipping the pancake. I leaned over her and grabbed a piece of bacon I placed my hand on her hip to keep from pushing her forward into the oven. I heard Colby clear his throat and Y/n yell playfully pushing me away. I shoved the piece of Bacon in my mouth and smiled "wait till everything is ready weirdo. Shoo" she played pushed me again causing me to laugh.

Colby walked over to Y/n kissing her cheek and stealing a piece of bacon as well. Y/n pushed him back and made us both wait in the dining room and she finished the eggs.

I watched as she cooked mesmerized by her "So I take it you didnt tell her?" Colbys question surprised. "What? No as much as I want to that's something you need to do" I rested my head on my hands looking at my bestfriend. "Here you two go" she set a plate of food in front of each of us and then sat down. "Thank you it looks delicious" Colby leaned over and kissed Y/n's cheek causing her to blush.

"So what did you guys want to do today or are you guys leaving to go to that abandoned place?" She looked at Colby then at me. Colby laughed shaking his head "I lied about going to an abandoned place. We were on our way here for the weekend we leave Monday morning" Y/n smiled and took bite of food. She seemed super happy that we had come to visit her.

"We can go to my grandparents and go horseback riding to the old swimming spot." She looked up from her plate from me to to Colby. We both nodded and continued to eat our food.

●●●time skip brought to you by this penguin 🐧●●●●

Y/n pov

I saddled up my two easiest mares and my green broke colt for the ride and walked over to the boys leading the mares behind me. "Sam you're riding Nilla and Colby you're gonna ride Gemini" I handed them the reins and walked back to my colt Mister. I climbed into the saddle and adjusted my feet in the stirrups and kicked him forward. "Read boys?" They both nodded and we set off on our ride