Minecraft One-Shots

Imagine Person B of your OTP getting a pet for Person A, but soon became jealous of the pet for getting so much of Person A’s attention. 

(A/N: I would’ve made it a turtle but dogs are energentic as frick so wa-la, plus who doesn't like dogs :D ?)

 ~Setosolace~

Seto grinned with a giddy smile as he made his way home, with a box in his hands. The box shook and Seto blushed as he thought about his present to Brice. He got him a dog.

He unlocked the door and saw Brice napping on the couch, Seto walked behind the couch and tapped his nose repeatedly, trying to wake him up.

Brice groaned and scratched his nose, his tired eyes looking up to Seto and immediately widened.

“Hey!” He said and kissed Seto on the lips. Seto blushed and handed Brice the box. Brice gave him a look of confusion before opening the box.

A baby golden retiriever popped out onto Brice’s lap excitidely, jumping around. Brice’s eyes widened and smiled, he picked the small dog up and giggled as it licked his face.

“Seto,” Brice said and looked up to him, who was smiling himself at his adorable boyfriend. Brice gripped gently onto Seto’s shirt and made him lean down to kiss him. “Thank you.”

A week later…

Seto angrily stared down at the sink, he stood in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. He could hear Brice cute-talking to the dog again. Ever since I got the fricking dog, it’s all he pays attention to! He regretted getting that dog ever since the 2nd day, it’s like I’m invisible to him. He scrubbed extra hard.

“Hey, babe.” Brice said as he entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. Seto didn’t speak back and only scrubbed harder.

“Seto?” Brice ask, a worried expression on his face. He walked closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Seto was practically fuming.

“What’s wrong?” Brice asked oh-so innocently.

Seto popped.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘WHAT’S WRONG!?’” Seto yelled,  tears forming in his eyes as he looked at Brice with a death glare.

“W-What?” Brice was speechless.

Seto put his hand over his face and sighed, then looked back up, “All you care about is that dog, you don’t care how I’m doing!”

Brice’s face dropped as he saw the hurt in Seto’s face, and his mouth dropped a little when he saw a tear spill down his boyfriend’s cheek.

“S-Seto,” He stuttered, his voice cracking. Seto began to cry, his hands covering his face. Brice walked to him and hugged him tightly, his arms wrapped around him tightly.

“I’m so sorry,” Brice whispered, kissing his head and only held him tighter as he felt the wet tears on his shoulder. They broke away after a while, and Brice brought his hand up to Seto’s face as he wiped away his tears.

“Don’t cry, you’re too pretty to cry.” He said, Seto giggled as his cheeks turned pink, looking away.

Brice caressed his cheek, and Seto held his hand as he did. Brice leaned closer and held his face.

“I’m sorry for not paying attention to you,” Brice apoligized with a serious face, looking into Seto’s chocolate eyes.

“Heh,” Seto smiled, “It’s okay.” He leaned and pressed their lips together, Brice’s hands held Seto’s waist as Seto wrapped his arms around Brice. They kissed and started to make out right in the kitchen, Brice lifted Seto’s legs and wrapped them around his waist as he sat him on the counter-

“Woof!” The dog barked as he walked in. They broke apart, both red, and laughed.

The dog woofed again and sat, his head tilting.

“Let’s go play with him,” Brice stated, taking Seto’s hand. Seto nodded and smiled, but as the dog left the kitchen Brice turned to Seto and leaned back him over the counter. Whispering in his ear, “Later you’re mine.” Seto blushed deep red and Brice got up, winking at him with smirk before chasing the dog down the hallway.

Seto sat up and put his hands on his flustered face, sighing and standing up to go find Brice and the dog.

(A/N: Mwahaha~ You wanna know what they did once the dog fell asleep…Played Uno obviously –lies they fricked- You heard nothing e-e)