𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟛 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚 [EDITED]

Nam Soon's POV:

I stood outside of the classroom when it was Teacher Kang's lesson as I stared at the floor in deep thoughts.

'Byeol, you idiot. How can you still smile and tell me that you can deal with it? It you against those two bastards, how can you handle that along with the school?' Then I walked away to keep my mind off of some things but the thought of Byeol getting hurt remains in my head.

Byeol's POV:

"What I'm passing out right now is your self introduction papers." Teacher Jung explained as I passed the papers to Nam Soon and looked at the paper.

"Your past, present and your family situation," Teacher Jung continued. "Your future dream, your current worries, and why you go to school. Read through the questions carefully and if possible, write as much as possible and fill up the sheet, okay? I'm going to collect it at the end of class tomorrow."

"This too?" Dong Suk asked as he hold up the paper. "We have to have our lesson plans completed by tomorrow too."

"I know it may be difficult, but it's all for your own sakes." Teacher Jung said.

'My past, my present and my family situation, hmm...I don't think I can do those ones' I thought as I bit my lip in deep thoughts. Then I heard the door opened harshly as I looked back and saw Jung Ho and his friends walking in casually.

"Teach," Jung Ho spoke as he stopped behind his seat and leaned against the locker. "Since the class isn't over yet, we're not absent, we're just late." Then he looked over to me and Nam Soon as I frowned and turned away from him.

"Oh Jung Ho..." Teacher Jung trailed off. "Go Nam Soon, Moon Byeol, Lee Yi Kyung and Lee Jo Hoon. I need to speak to the five of you." She said.

I nodded slightly but I heard a chair scraping as I glanced back and saw Nam Soon grabbing his bag and headed over to the back entrance.

"Go Nam Soon!" Teacher Jung called out. "Go Nam Soon, where are you going?"

I was about to get up and followed him when the back door opened and revealed Teacher Jo.

"Excuse me, Teacher Jung." Teacher Jo spoke.

"Yes." Replies the said teacher.

"If you're all finished, may I take Go Nam Soon with me?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw Nam Soon looked at the sports teacher questionably.

"Yes. Teacher Jo, go ahead." Teacher Jung replied.

I watched as Teacher Jo gestured Nam Soon to go out first but Oh Jung Ho grabbed his shoulder and said something to Nam Soon before bowing to Teacher Jo and walking out of the room. Then Nam Soon and Teacher Jo left afterward.

'Nam Soon...'

•••

3rd Person POV:

"Are you still having troubles with the self-introduction sheet?" Byeol asked as she sat on her chair sideway while looking at the boy sitting behind her.