𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟚 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Byeol walked into the classroom as the new day had begun and school was about to start, she was heading to her seat when her eyes met Jung Ho's as his legs perched on the desk and him slouching against the lockers.

Their eyes stared at each others' before Jung Ho broke it as he looked away, huffing.

Byeol sighed, smiling at his behaviour as she walked past his desk and made it to her's as she sat down after waving at Nam Soon, who waved back with a sleepy look.

Then, Ki Deok and Makeup girl #3, and some other students arrived into the room while singing energetically as the whitette shook her head at them before getting out bet novel.

Not a minute after their arrival, Teacher Uhm walked into the room and everyone quietened down as he stood behind the teacher's desk. "Oh Jung Ho," was the first thing he said as his eyes stared toward the mentioned boy. "Come with me."

Jung Ho sighed in irritation and closed his eyes for a bit before turning to his left, where Yi Kyung gave him a raised fist. "Fighting!"

Before Teacher Uhm leave, he realised something and turned around. "Class President," he called, catching the latter's attention as she looked up from her book. "Did you collect the school meal satisfaction surveys?" He asked.

Byeol blinked with confusion. "P-Pardon?"

"Bring them immediately." Teacher Uhm ordered as he dismisses her question.

Byeol nodded with uncertainty. "Okay."

•••

Byeol's POV:

I headed toward the Teachers' office with the surveys in my hands as I walked into the room and toward Teacher Kang, who's standing, and was about to hand the papers to him when I caught sight of Teacher Jung.

I stared at her with wide eyes and felt my heart crushed when I saw her solemn expression and her head lowered to the ground.

"Teacher." I managed to get out as I kept staring at Teacher Jung while Teacher Kang noticed me and turned around as he accepted the papers.

"I'm too busy to hold the morning assembly," Teacher Kang spoke up, drawing my attention away from Teacher Jung as I looked toward him. "There are no special announcements, so just take care of yourselves."

I nodded stiffly. "Yes, sir." Before turning Teacher Jung.

"Teacher Jung has returned to school. Don't worry about it and go on." Teacher Kang reassured.