𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟝 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚 [EDITED]

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"Moon Byeol, Go Nam Soon, Park Heung Soo..." Oh Jung Ho began as he turned around to face Nam Soon. "I found out that you guys are from the same middle school. Lee Kyung went through some of the yearbooks. Hey...but why are you only in the group class photo? Are you a dropout?"

"Mind your own business." Nam Soon replied.

"How can I mind my own business? I got a sense when you and I were fighting." Jung Ho said.

Having heard enough, Nam Soon began to walked away. "Hey, Tsunami." But that one name stopped him in his tracks.

"You've done well holding yourself back all this time," Jung Ho said as he walked up behind Nam Soon and place a hand on his shoulder. "Number one fighter in Gyunggi-Do...that's you, right?"

"But why is it that our Tsunami crawls on his knees in front of Park Heung Soo? Does he have something on you?" Jung Ho questioned and smirked as he gave Nam Soon a pat on the shoulder and make the move to leave when he remember something. "Oh yeah, about your little princess," he turned around.

Nam Soon perked up at the mention of Byeol as he narrowed his eyes at Jung Ho suspiciously.

"I'm curious of your's and Heung Soo's relationships with Moon Byeol and seeing how much she cares about you two, I wonder how far she would go to protect you." Jung Ho smirked as he saw Nam Soon glaring at him before walking away, leaving the tensed brown-haired boy behind.

•••

"Kim Min-Ki."

"Yes."

Teacher Jung was in the middle of handing back assessments as she handed Min-Ki his's before calling out names again.

"Nam Gyung Min."

"Song Ha Kyung."

"Lee Kang Joo."

"Moon Byeol."

The white haired girl stood up and went over to the teacher as she grabbed her paper. "Both Byeol and Kang-Joo got the highest mark in this performance assessment test." Teacher Jung commented as Kang Joo and Byeol looked at each other. "We did?" They echoed in surprise as the class 'Ohhh' at them.

Byeol went back to her seat but not without making eye contact with Nam Soon as the girl send him a smile and waved her paper, which caused the latter to smiled back and gave her a small thumb-up.

"Look it over and if you notice anything, make sure to tell me."

•••

Byeol's POV:

It was maths class with Teacher Uhm and we were solving the problems on the board silently as I eased through the questions without any problem. Then I heard something getting tapped as I looked up and saw Teacher Uhm looking at Heung Soo.