𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟠 ℙ𝕥. 𝟜 [EDITED]

Byeol's POV:

Byeol's POV:

For some reasons, Teacher Kang called me and Heung Soo out of class and took us to the Counseling Centre as we stood outside when Teacher Kang walked out, followed by a second person.

A soft gasp escaped from me as I stared at the person with wide eyes. "N-Nam Soon?" I muttered softly as all three of us stared at each other before turning to Teacher Kang, who has a cheeky grin. "The three of you, follow me."

Nam Soon dismissed him and went to walk off.

"Do you need to be punished first?" That one comment from Teacher Kang stopped him as he turned around. Teacher Kang's grin went bigger. "Follow me."

I blinked in confusion and slightly curious as I looked back at the boys before following after Teacher Kang, and not soon after, both boys followed.

I stood awkwardly in the middle as Teacher Kang, for some reasons, took us to the gym as I watched him walked over to us, holding two pairs of sweepers as he gestured it to Nam Soon and Heung Soo. "Clean the place and since Byeol is the peacekeeper between you two, she'll be keeping watch over you guys until you finish cleaning."

We looked at him like he grows another pair of head.

"Who are you imitating now?" Nam Soon questioned.

Teacher Kang made a shushing motion.

I then saw Heung Soo began walking away as Teacher Kang hurriedly passed the sweepers to me and chased after Heung Soo. "Ah, seriously, aren't you so rebellious?" He asked but we see his uneasiness as he covered it up with another lecture, "I don't care anyway, nobody leaves this place, alright? Until his application is processed, nobody leaves. Get it?"

"Clean. I don't care. Nobody leaves." Teacher Kang repeated as we watched him calmly walked toward the door and I spotted the boys giving each other looks before Nam Soon started walking toward the door, which triggered Teacher Kang as he raced out of the door.

I shook my head and gently put down the sweepers as I followed after them and watched as Nam Soon began pushing against the door.

"Hey, the door is locked. Anyways, let's get it done quick and let's go home." I heard Teacher Kang said from the other side as Nam Soon started pushing harder before stopping.

"Please open the door," Nam Soon called out.

"What?" Replied Teacher Kang.

"Okay, okay." Nam Soon sighed as I giggled in amusement.

"About what?"

"I will come to school." I felt my hope blossomed as I smiled happily at Nam-Soon.

"Tell me one more time."

"I said, okay!" Nam Soon proclaimed and with that, Teacher Kang finally opened the door as he leaned against the other door.

"How come it was so easy?" Teacher Kang said. "You're coming to clean starting tomorrow. And no running away, alright?"