𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟚 ℙ𝕥. 𝟜

Byeol's POV:

Byeol's POV:

I let out a big sigh of relief. "I'm glad that's over." As I walked down the hallways, heading to the cafeteria.

After writing the agreement contract that Ha Kyung's Mother insist in me signing one so my father won't press charges on Ha Kyung for today's incident.

The sound of my stomach growling snapped me out of my trance. "At least now, I can get something to eat." I muttered to myself.

Not long after, I have arrived at the cafeteria and immediately went to line up as I patiently wait for my turn, until I spotted a familiar delinquent preparing food in the back of the kitchen as a smile appeared on my face.

Eventually, it was my turn and I politely thanked the lunch ladies for the food. When I got to the end, I noticed that he were about to leave the kitchen to eat his lunch so I waited for him.

"Hi Jung Ho." I greeted once he got closer and my appearance seem to startled him a bit as Jung Ho let out a small cry and staggered back a bit. "Oops." I giggled.

Jung Ho regained his posture once recognising that it was me and gave me, a scowl. "What do you want?" He asked.

I smiled, holding up my lunch tray. "I was thinking about you eating lunch with me. Consider it's a celebration for your return to school." I explained.

Jung Ho huffed. "That's stupid," before pausing as he stared at my bandaged hand before glancing away. "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's get this over with." And without any objections, he grabbed my free hand with his's and dragged me to find a free table.

I blinked, astonished at him holding my hand as I stared at out enjoined hands before a small smile grew. 'He's cute when he try to be the tough guy'

I then saw Heung Soo and Nam Soon sitting at a table, eating their foods while ignoring the watching gazed. And it looks like Jung Ho also spotted them as he began to dragged me to their direction. He then laid his lunch tray, gaining their attention.

"Hey Nam Soon, Heung Soo. I'm back," I greeted, stepping from behind Jung Ho as I put my tray down softly. "I thought that since Jung Ho is back, we should eat lunch together on equal terms." I stated, sitting down beside Nam Soon.

Jung Ho huffed, his narrowed eyes staring down at Heung Soo and Nam Soon. "In order to adjust to school life, I thought I should get in line for you guys." Before sitting beside Heung Soo and began eating.

I chuckled audibly, noticing Heung Soo and Nam Soon's blank faces and their eyes glancing at each other and to me as I rolled my eyes at them, amused at their sudden awkwardness. I took a sip of my soup.