𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚 [EDITED]

Byeol's POV:

I flipped a page in my book as my classmates and I waited for Teacher Jung to come and start the lesson. After another 5 minutes, I heard the door opened and closed as I looked up and saw Teacher Jung finally here as I put down my book and watched Teacher Jung slammed her books down, silencing the class. "Quiet!"

Once the class is quiet, Teacher Jung began to speak. "Then first, let's pick the Class Vice President."

'Vice President? Already?' I thought.

"Anyone who'd like to do it?" Teacher Jung asked then a girl in the first row and sitting right in front of the teacher's desk raises her hand.

"Wow...what a good girl." Then Jong Hyun called out then he got up. "Applause!" Then he clapped which followed by everyone clapping along with him.

"Is there anyone else?" Teacher Jung asked but no one raise their hands. "Then we'll go with Song Ha Kyung being the Vice President."

'So that's Song Ha Kyung' I thought, making a mental note of everyone in this class.

"Teach! Please, move it along! I have plans!" one of the girls called out which made me rolled my eyes at her.

"Then let's nominate anyone who'd like to be the President." Teacher Jung suggested.

"Teach! Teach!" Ki Deok called out as he raised his hand. "I think it would be good for Kim Min Ki to just keep being the President."

I saw Min Ki giving him a look as Kang Joo looked back at him with a scowl. "Hey...don't you even feel bad for Kim Min Ki?" She asked. "Look at how much he's aged already from having to deal with the kids." Then she added.

Kang Joo then raised her hand with a big smile. "I'd like to nominate Poop Ki Deok."

Ki Deok gasped. "Me?"

"You need to become the President for you to finally grow up." Kang Joo retorted.

"Then why don't you do it?" Dong Suk stepped in as he then raised his hand. "Teach, I'd like to nominate Lee Kang Joo." He suggested then high-five Ki Deok.

I then saw Young Woo raising his own hand. "I'd like to nominate...Moon Byeol."

"Where did he get a voice all of a sudden?"

My eyes widened in disbelief as Young Woo looked back at me and I mouthed him 'Are you serious?' But he just gave me a smile when I heard snickering behind me as I turned around and saw Go Nam Soon smirking at me while covering it up with a cough. I bit the inside of my cheek in annoyance and raise my hand. "Teacher Jung! I would also like to nominate Go Nam Soon!" I stated.

Nam Soon lost his smirk and stared at me with a shocked expression as I give him a smirk and poked my tongue at him.

"What do you think about Go Nam Soon and the new student's relationship? Those two gotten closer ever since Byeol came here. Do you think they know each other already...or are they dating?" I heard someone whispered as my cheeks grow hotter and I hid my blushing face.

"Who do you think will win between them and Oh Jung Ho?"

"Then all those who have been nominated, come up to the front of the class. Kim Min Ki, Byun Ki Deok, Lee Kang Joo, Moon Byeol and Go Nam Soon." Teacher Jung stated. "Come on up here."