𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟛 [EDITED]

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

By now, the whole class was staring at blank Nam Soon after hearing his narrative about the past.

"Hey, let's try to figure this out. So Go Nam Soon was number one?" Ki-Deok asked as his classmates crowded around him. "So he was the Tsunami? So he's stronger than Heung Soo?"

Then, they were startled by Jung Ho kicking the back of his chair as he got up, looking pissed as he and his two friends stormed out of the room.

"I should switch seats."

"What does that make Oh Jung Ho?"

"What do you think? Number three!" Ki-Deok proclaimed. Then he showed three number signals. "Go Nam Soon, Park Heung Soo and Oh Jung Ho. Even if Heung Soo leaves, Nam Soon will..." he trailed off as they all turned to Nam Soon but their faces fell when they saw him putting his head down, facing away from him. "Just fall asleep."

Byeol ignored their loud conversation as she side-glared at them and turned around in her chair as she softly looked at the boy behind her. She reached forward and gently pat his head and smoothed his hair as she tried to comfort him.

"Don't listen to them, Nam Soon. Heung Soo won't leave us. Not again. I'm sure of that." Byeol whispered.

"Byeol...why do you choose to be friends with us in the first place?" Byeol's eyes widened slightly at Nam Soon's sudden question before softened.

"Because...you guys are the only ones who truly understand me."

•••

In the next class, Teacher Jung worriedly stared at Moon Byeol, who were staring at the front blankly, and Go Nam Soon, who were staring out at the window while their other classmates talk loudly among themselves.

"Teacher, What happens to Heung Soo, now?" Kang-Joo spoke up, lowering the chattering as they turned their attention to their teacher.

"Not sure. I don't really know," Teacher Jung softly replied. "But have you guys resolved your misunderstandings with Heung Soo?"

"Yes." Replied her students as some nodded.

"Teacher, we've already lost 20 minutes." Then Kyung-Min spoke. "Why don't we stop talking and continue with the class?"

"Has it already been that much time," Teacher Jung softly chuckled. "Where did we leave off?"

"Up to narratives." Eun-Hye responded.

"Oh, right. Now, we'll learn about the cause and effect. Cause and effect..." Teacher Jung trailed off as she turned around, chalk in hand. "Will take something that happened and show the cause and consequences..." she began to write but struggled to think as she repeatedly tapped her chalk on the blackboard.

The students looked at her, confused.

Teacher Jung turned around. "I'm really sorry, but...I think we'll have to lose more classroom time. I'll make it up to you next time." Before leaving the room, leaving confused students behind.

Byeol stared after at Teacher Jung and let out a small sigh as she slowly placed her head on her desk. Deep in thoughts as her hands clenched into fists. 'You can't leave, Heung Soo...not without hearing mine and Nam Soon's apologies...you just can't'

•••

Byeol's POV:

I was quietly reading my novel as the class, as usual, clown around with teachers' supervision, when I heard the back door opened and everyone went quiet.

Confused, I looked away from my book and to the back.

My eyes widened at the sight of Heung Soo as he walked to his table and I felt my heart breaking as he began to pack his things. 'No...' I thought as I watched him walked out of the room.

I can't hold it in any longer and shot up from my chair as I hurriedly chase after him.

After the friend, who I left behind during that horrible night.

After the boy, who understand me the most, along with Nam Soon.

And because...that's what my heart is telling me to do.

"Park Heung Soo!" I called out once I caught up with him outside of the building. "Heung Soo," I called out again and this time, he stopped and turned around as I stood in front of him.

"What?" He began. "Are there still more tings you and that jerk need to expose about me? Nam Soon did a really good job in front of all the kids."

"If he didn't, you would've definitely been expelled." I protested.

"What does it matter to you?" Heung Soo asked as his dark eyes narrowed at me.

I gulped nervously. "Because I care for you! You might've not consider me and Nam Soon friends anymore but we do! We are trying so hard to apologise to you and Nam Soon is trying to repay the debt-."

"You two should've apologised a long time ago and debt?" Heung Soo suddenly cut me off as he is now glaring at me. "Is this a debt he can repay? But by seeing you and that jerk's faces every day I can at least. Do I look like an idiot?"

I flinched back at his words. Shakily, taking a step back, at the same time as he took a step forward.

"If a jerk who ran away after ruining my life comes back to beg for forgiveness: 'That's right. That was probably all he could do.' Do I look like I would easily understand him like that?"

By now, Heung Soo was caging me against the wall as I can feel him breathing down at me.

"I would rather be expelled than give a jerk like him another chance and you..." He trailed off from his harsh words as he continued glaring down at me. For some reasons, I felt my heart speeding up at the close distance between me and him as I shivered under his cold eyes.

Then, without warning, my gasp was mumbled as another lip was placed on mine's. My wide eyes, filled with disbelief, stared at Heung Soo as he suddenly kissed me.

'W-What is he doing?!' I shout in my head and went to pushed him away when I froze. My body was not doing what I want it to do and slowly, my hands reached forward and grasped at his blue school jacket. My eyes closed tightly and felt myself kissing him back as we stood there, outside of the building as we savour the moment.

We pulled away, once our bodies need oxygen, and I panted heavily, gazing at him as we stood there.

"...w-what if you don't get expelled?" I broke the silence that hang in between us as I softly stared into his eyes. "What are you doing to do if you don't get expelled?"

Heung Soo didn't say a word as he stared back at me with those...those handsome eyes.

Without saying anything else, he backed away and resume leaving the school ground.

I let out breathy gasp and slowly slide down to my bottom as I stared off in Heung Soo's direction and reached up to touch my lip, feeling myself getting flustered after that heated moment.

'J-Just...what just happened?'

———

Hey guys, finally we are getting to the romance moments between the trio😉so I hope I'm doing a alright job at making it, like full of love between them

❤️Annyeong❤️