𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟜 ℙ𝕥. 𝟛

Byeol stared down at the black screen of her phone, contemplating on whether to call her father or better yet, coming to his workplace and speak him in person

Byeol stared down at the black screen of her phone, contemplating on whether to call her father or better yet, coming to his workplace and speak him in person. Her brows furrowed in frustration, her feelings mixed up as her classmates' chatters echoed in the background.

When the back door opened and in came Teacher Kang as everyone quietened down.

"What are you looking at?" Teacher Kang asked as he glanced at the troubled trio before turning to the rest, not noticing the front door opening. "Look forward, guys."

"Teach!"

"Teach!"

Every eyes brightened in excitement the moment they lays on the familiar sight of Teacher Jung standing behind the front desk as they straightened in their seats, even the troubled trio sat properly.

Byeol looked up and quietly put her phone away as she paid attention to what's happening, unnoticed by the worried glances from the boy sitting behind her.

"Until now..." Teacher Jung began.

"Teach! We submitted our petition!"

"That's right."

"Betrayal!"

"Treachery!"

Almost all of the students started panicking, thinking that this were going to be a farewell from their favoured teacher.

"Guys, please be quiet for a moment," Teacher Jung tried calming things down but unfortunately, that only increases the noises and with only one choice to do, Teacher Jung raised the folder in her hands and slammed it down on the table. "Class Two! From today on, I'll be your homeroom teacher again."

Byeol's eyes widened in surprise before smiling widely.

"Really?" Kang Joo asked with a wide grin.

Teacher Jung smiled, nodding.

"We were tricked!"

"We thought you were really leaving."

"I almost cried..."

"Really?"

"Settle down now, It's been a while, hasn't it?" Teacher Jung asked.

"Yes!" Her students responded.

"Since that's the case, everyone should regroup. Now everyone should prepare for the after-school study session. Understand?" Teacher Jung explained firmly.

Which earns a couple of groans but overall, everyone smiled with nostalgic.

Then, the door opened and the Physical Education Teacher, Teacher Jo, walked in. "I need you two homeroom teacher's consent," he spoke.

Teacher Kang and Teacher Jung stared at him with wide, confused eyes.

"I couldn't hold a gym class earlier. I was wondering whether I can make up that class now." Teacher Jo explained.