𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟞 ℙ𝕥. 𝟛 [EDITED]

Nam Soon's POV:

Nam Soon's POV:

I sighed as I took off the small pot of ramyun and went over to the small table as I set it down after grabbing some random papers and put it underneath the pot.

I sat down and pulled the box of kimchi closer before digging in my dinner when I moved the pot aside and looked that the papers I grabbed were the notes given by Byeol.

Mini Flashback:

"Why don't you start studying for just this one time?" Byeol asked as she gives me a smile. Her beautiful smile...

End of Mini Flashback

I shook my head, ridding the image of Byeol's smile as I felt my cheeks burning up. I wiped some of the spilled soup and looked through it as I sighed before pulling out my phone. "Hey, could you come outside of school for bit? I need to give something back to you."

•••

3rd Person POV:

Once he arrived at the school, Nam Soon took out the pile of notes from his workplace scooter and handed it to his white haired friend. "Here." He said.

"What is it?" Byeol asked as she looked at the papers with confusion on her face.

"It's what you lent me the other day. Thought you need it more than since your books and notes were destroyed." Nam Soon explained and the white haired girl looked at him with surprise before chuckled softly as she grabbed the papers. "Thanks." She replied and were about to go back inside of the school when she paused and looked back at Nam Soon. "Did you even look through these?"

Nam Soon looked at her with a blank look. "No."

Byeol sighed and took out a piece of the papers and handed it to the Nam Soon. The said boy were about to take a step to leave. But...

"Hey, where are you going?" Byeol asked looking at the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"Home." Were his only reply as the whitette sighed.

"That portion is also in the test so I need to look at it too," Byeol explained before gesturing him inside. "Follow me." Before going inside of the school.

Nam Soon sighed before obediently followed his friend.

Nam Soon's POV:

I woke up from my little nap and glanced over at Byeol to see her drifting off to dreamland as her head drooped over to the left a bit. "So even first place dozes off." I muttered and let out a chuckle as I got up, packing up the stuffs, Byeol lended me and put it in her bag, as well as the rest of her stuffs as I zipped it up before putting it over my shoulder.

I then looked down at Byeol and gently picked her up, bridal style before walking out of the school. "I don't understand why you need to study when you already know these stuffs." I commented quietly as I softly set her on my scooter before quickly getting on so she wouldn't slip off, I securely put the spare helmet on her head before wrapping her arms around my waist as I started the scooter.