𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟟 [EDITED]

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Chatters filled the room as students talked among themselves. Like usually.

Jong Hyun walked toward his friends, glancing over at Heung Soo while at it as he scratches the back of his head.

"Hey, with all this going on..." Ki-Deok began as the others leaned in to hear him. "Shouldn't we make sure to protect ourselves?"

"I wrote with my left hand so I wouldn't get caught." Jong-Hyun inputted with confidence.

"Even if you wrote with your right hand, it would be illegible." Dong-Seok retorted.

At the back of the room, Yi Kyung gestured to Ji Hoon to go out before waking Jung Ho up as they loudly walked out of the classroom, with eyes staring at them leaving.

"Hey, we should have written Oh Jung Ho too." Kang-Joo suggested.

"I know..." Ki-Deok agreed.

"That's the point I'm trying to make. But for now, we did the right thing." Jong-Hyun said before making some weird hand poses.

Ki-Deok sighed before going over to Go Nam Soon as he put an arm around him, rubbing the boy's left side chest. "Nam Soon. Don't ever forget that we risked our lives to save you and Byeol," He then glanced cautiously over to Heung Soo before turning back Nam Soon. "You'll know sooner or later. Sooner or later."

Then, the front door opened and in walked Teacher Uhm as everyone went quiet. "Song Ha Kyung, I need to talk to you." He called and the said girl got up and followed him out.

Nam Soon glanced away before looking at the empty seat in front of him that belongs to Byeol. 'Is there no ways I can stop everything and everyone from hurting you...Byeol?'

•••

"Is it true what they're saying?" Teacher Uhm asked as Ha Kyung at across from him.

"I'm not really sure." She replied.

——

"Park Heung Soo did bother Go Nam Soon and Moon Byeol. I blocked his bag from hitting Byeol." Kang-Joo stated.

——

"I just wrote that down because of the other kids," Na-Ri explained. "But that kid, no, that boy...he is a bit scary."

——

"The point is Teacher, please help us out," Ki-Deok pleaded. "They shouldn't be living like that."

——

"Have you and Byeol done favours for Park Heung Soo?" Teacher Uhm asked as it was Nam Soon's turn to be questioned.