𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟜 [EDITED]

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

The next day had come and Nam Soon was solemnly walking into school when he came a poster on the notice board and saw it was about a student in question was disciplined with extra school duties but someone filled the blank space, where it reads Park, with Heung Soo's.

Wordlessly, he reached for it and tear the name off before going off to class. Once he walked in and sat down in his seat, he realised that Byeol was not here in her seat, neither is Heung Soo, as Nam Soon looked at both of their empty seats.

Needing to take the time to relax his mind, he got up and walked out of the class as he head down the hallways when suddenly, he got stopped by a smack of papers. Ha Kyung then popped out of class. "Applications for after school study hall. Tell Byeol that I collected it again."

Nam Soon looked at her before dismissing her and continued walking.

"Hey!" Shouted the girl, which stopped Nam Soon again as he turned around to look at her. "Do you know what a Vice President needs most?"

"Extra points?" Nam Soon nonchalantly retorted.

"A president, you idiot." Ha Kyung scowled back before walking back in the class.

Nam Soon made a face as she walked back in. 'Can't believe Byeol have her as her Vice President, then again, I did help her a couple of times'

•••

Byeol's POV:

I sighed, watching my breath fog in the cold air as I walked up the stairs in the town after taking a long walk to calm my mind. As I reached the top and turned to the right, I saw Teacher Jung standing there as she looked back at me.

A small smile grew on my face as I walked over to stand in front of her and bowed to her respectfully.

"Why didn't you come to school today?" Teacher Jung asked as my eyes gazed on the ground.

"I wasn't feeling too well...after the tough events yesterday." I replied frowning as I heard Teacher Jung let out a hum.

"I understand...but if you don't mind me asking, how did you become friends with Go Nam Soon and Park Heung Soo?" Teacher Jung asked.

I smiled at the memory that instantly popped in my mind when she asked that question. "Well, it all started when..."

Flashback