𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟝 [EDITED]

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

The whitette haired girl bit her lip nervously as Teacher Jung, Teacher Kang and she stood on the side of the table, where Oh Jung Ho, Lee Ji Hoon, Heung Soo and Nam Soon sat with the police officer right in front o them.

"You guys," Teacher Kang began as he glared at the four boys. "Who won?"

No one answered and Teacher Kang take that as an answer and straightened up as the officer began to speak. "Okay, what is your guardian's phone number?"

"I'm the guardian," Teacher Jung replied. "I'm the students' homeroom teacher."

"Then I'm going to write up the paperwork." The officer stated and Teacher Jung nodded in understanding.

"We'll come to an agreement." then Jung Ho spoke up as Byeol glanced at him.

"Even if you do, I still have to write up the paperwork," The officer retorted then he pointed over to Nam Soon. "Why don't we start with your name?" He asked and Byeol turned to Nam Soon worriedly.

"Go Nam Soon." He replied.

"What's your ID number?" Byeol then stiffened up as she gripped her jacket's sleeve tensely and stared at Nam-Soon. "Your ID number." The officer repeated.

"941224." Byeol closed her eyes when she heard Nam Soon said his ID number and felt dread filling her stomach.

"94?" Ji-Hoon spoke as he looked at Nam Soon in shock. "Then you're older than us? Did you get held back a year too? You're both the same."

"You don't need to know about Nam Soon's age," Byeol then spoke up as she glared at Ji Hoon coldly. "Whether he is older than you or if he is held back, that is none of your concerns."

All eyes went on the whitette as both teachers, officer, Jung-Ho and Ji-Hoon stared at her with surprise while Heung Soo and Nam Soon looked at her unsurprised.

After seeing that he is not needed, Teacher Kang walked away which caught Teacher Jung's attention and she went after him.

•••

Byeol's POV:

I was still standing beside the table as I watched the boys put their thumbprint on the paperwork and Teacher Jung came back, just in time for Jung Ho to finish with his's.

"So...you're saying that the victim is Oh Jung Ho and Park Heung Soo is the instigator." The officer stated.

"Yes." Heung Soo replied as I looked at him worriedly.

"And you two just tried to stop the fight?" The officer asked as he pointed at Ji Hoon and Nam Soon.

Then, Teacher Jung came back as she went to stand next to me. The officer took notice and reached forward to grabbed the book and hand it to her. "Guardian...why don't you sign this?" He asked.