Two Different Destinies (2)

THE DEMONIC WORLD - UNITED STATES PENITENTIARY, ADMINISTRATION MAXIMUM SECURITY FACILITY

The United States Penitentiary, Administration Maximum Security Facility, in Fremont County, Colorado housed the worst of the worse. The all-male Supermax prison was designed specifically for the prisoners most capable of extreme violence towards guards or other inmates.
Each inmate was confined 23 hours per day in single cells, reinforced with concrete, and under 24-hour supervision. However, there was one inmate who received slightly more intense security.

Instead of a cell, the government had installed a metal safe reinforced with the strongest metals. The safe had no windows or bars, the inmate could not see out at the other prisoners nor the guards. This inmate was completely isolated alone and other than meal times, the safe was not to be opened.

There were many reasons for such an intense lockup for one prisoner; many reasons that this one inmate was not allowed outside without a minimum of 5 guards and two snipers nearby.
This inmate was different.

Buffy Anne Summers was different.

Her strength and speed had made her too dangerous for a regular prison, they had learned that very quickly given she escaped within 2 hours of being locked up.
Supermax was their only option and while yes, her being the only woman was not ideal, the inmates here knew not to approach her, and even if they didn't, the minute they got near her she would make it crystal clear why they were to stay away.
She had already sent half the inmates to the infirmary and she had only been transferred here 6 months ago.

After three years running from the people who had accused her of blowing up Sunnydale and slaughtering the only survivors, the blonde had slipped up, she had gotten caught while in New Mexico. So now, this was her life, since that day she had spent every day locked up tight, never allowed to move around without being bolted to the stone wall and shackled with 50-pound chains.

However, little did they know the 26 years old Slayer, hadn't made a mistake.

She was exactly where she wanted to be.

***

OUR WORLD – STORYBROOKE, MAINE

With the Curse that had entrapped them for so long, keeping the two soul mates apart from both each other, their friends and their daughters now broken, there were a few moments of utter relief.
Snow and Charming now having regained their memories and reunited after 26 years apart, were blissfully happy as they quickly embrace Ruby and Granny.

"Your Highness?"

At the sound of the familiar voice, Mary Margaret pulls out of Ruby's arms only to smile brightly as she spots the dwarves standing before her, bowing to their Queen. Letting out a breath of pure happiness she rushes forward embracing them all in a tight hug before, Leroy finally once again speaks up "The Curse. It's broken?"
David nods brightly from beside his wife "It would appear so."

Relief fills everyone's eyes before finally, Ruby turns to Mary Margaret asking the biggest question of all "So what do we do now?"

The question caused a bright smile to cover Mary Margaret's lips as she thought about the two little girls she loved more than anything in this world "Now? Now I find my daughters."

"So it's true."

As the sound of Emma's voice echoes from behind the couple, both David and Mary Margaret turn to face their eldest daughter who was staring at them with wide unsure eyes.
Slowly taking a step towards her firstborn, tears fill Mary Margaret's face before she apprehensively reaches out touching Emma's face, thinking back to the last time she had truly seen her. Barely two years old and gleefully happy.
Happiness and love overwhelmed the Princess and she quickly pulls Emma into a tight hug as David steps forward wrapping his arms around the both of them.

As she soaks in the pure joy of being reunited with her eldest daughter, tears begin streaming down Mary Margaret's cheeks "You found us."
Emma, who was completely uncomfortable with the whole hugging thing awkwardly taps her parents on the back, before sighing in relief as Henry's voice cuts through the air, interrupting the moment.

"Grandpa?"

Mary Margaret couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she glances at her husband before turning back to Henry. They were officially grandparents now.
David overwhelmed in happiness merely chuckles as he pulls Henry into a tight hug "Yeah, kid. I suppose so." He admits before glancing over at Emma, only to freeze as he spots the look on her face. Something was wrong, they were missing something here. Plus there was someone else missing from this family reunion.

"Where's your sister?"

At the mention of the daughter, she had barely held for a second before she had been torn from her arms, Mary Margaret turns back to her eldest not realizing the horrid truth behind Emma's silence "Is Elizabeth in Boston? Can you call her? We should all be together."
Emma winces slightly before tears fill her own eyes as she watches the hopeful eyes of her parents "Um...I don't know where she is. No one does. She disappeared, I've spent my whole life looking...there's no record, she's just gone."