trois

the two boys had easily managed to find the diner and were now waiting in line to be seated.

the mood was mostly quiet, people still sleepy and talking softly to each other, the smell of coffee in the air. chenle and jisung were standing side by side, a few people behind and in front of them.

they stood for a short while, though jisung could see chenle swaying back and forth slightly, his eyes fluttering as he fought the temptation to sleep.

it was the cutest thing he had seen, really.

the shorter boy was just really tired, but also hungry so he couldn't really complain. suddenly, he felt himself being pulled gently into another body.

he realized jisung placed him in front of his body, arms going over his shoulders and crossing on his chest, holding him close.

chenle smiled though jisung couldn't see it and leaned into the taller's body, closing his eyes as he rested. the two stood that way until it was their turn for a table.

"table seven. it's right this way." the waitress smiled, leading them to their  respective table. jisung wanted to move, but was held back because chenle was still leaning against him.

the shorter whined cutely, eyes still closed, slumping further into jisung.

"alright." the taller whispered. he turned chenle around so now his front was facing him, and scooped him up from the ground. the sleepy boy sighed in satisfaction, arms going around jisung's neck as he carried him like a baby over to their table.

when they sat down, jisung could see the waitress coo at the two of them. she gave them time to look through the menu before they ordered and left to assist the other customers.

their table was a small booth, for two people to sit across from each other, yet it looked like that wasn't happening today.

"what do you want to order?" jisung asked sweetly, chenle sitting on his lap and facing him, though his head was buried into the taller's chest. "whatever you're getting." the older replied quietly, sleepiness still in his voice.

jisung placed his arms around chenle's waist shyly, hugging him gently and swaying side to side in his seat.

jisung had always been a cuddly person. he just had nobody he liked to cuddle with until now.

and could he just say, chenle felt like a teddy bear.

jisung ended up ordering two classic breakfasts, which were simple
pancakes, eggs, and bacon. while they waited for their food, their little cuddling session continued. jisung rested his head on top of chenle's and traced random, light patterns on his lower back soothingly.

"are you asleep?" the taller asked softly, not being able to see chenle's face since he was still laying into jisung. "no." chenle whispered, finally deciding to lift his head up and face jisung.

he didn't realize how close their faces would be, though.

the two could see each others' blush clearly, and it turned into a slight staring contest until jisung cheekily smiled, leaning forwards and pecking chenle's nose cutely.