vingt et un

"nice kids." ten cooed along with johnny as they entered chenle and jisung's dorm.

the first thing they saw was the couple sprawled out on the floor with two babies, one they recognized as jihoon but having no idea who the other infant was.

"the little one is ours." chenle told the older couple, seeing the confusion on their faces. jisung picked eunki off the ground gently and sat next to his boyfriend, who was holding jihoon on his lap.

johnny and ten both were jaw-dropped. chenle and jisung really had a kid already? they're kids themselves!

"he's... yours?" johnny asked, earning two proud nods from the younger couple. "yup. this is eunki." jisung smiled, offering them to hold the baby. ten carefully took ahold of him, then walked back to johnny with eunki in his arms.

"his eyes are beautiful." the two cooed. it was a compliment chenle and jisung heard almost all the time about eunki, and it was downright true.

the baby had some unique eyes.

johnny got to hold and play around with the baby for a short while before giving him back to his rightful parents, and then getting down to the business they came for.

"i'll watch them. you two go off and get ready." johnny told. the two boys thanked him before taking their clothing and heading to the restrooms to change.

it took chenle barely even two minutes to dress out completely. his outfit consisted of just a white button up and small, black shorts that exposed most of his thighs. he didn't have a problem with it though; he was confident enough in himself.

but somebody else sure did seem to have a problem with it.

jisung walked out from his stall, all dressed in his own outfit while chenle just looked at himself in the mirror, playing with his hair.

"nope. nope nope nope nope." the taller shook his head before walking towards and kneeling down in front of chenle, gently pulling his shorts further down in an attempt to cover his thighs.

"what are you doing?" the chinese boy questioned with his eyebrow arched. he removed jisung's hands from his shorts and interlaced them together with his own, making jisung sigh.

"these are too short." the younger told, making chenle chuckle. "why is that something to worry about?" he asked.

"the people are gonna look at you." jisung replied. "people like?" the elder retorted.

"they're just gonna stare at you. like johnny and ten, and maybe doyoung or taeil-"

"love, everybody in this entire building that are inside right now, all have partners. there is nothing to worry about." chenle responded softly, helping jisung off the ground. "okay, yeah. but what if the guys suddenly pop up like they do all the time and they see you and-"

"donghyuck's with mark. jaemin and renjun are with jeno. you know this, jisung. come on." chenle pouted and tilted his head upwards towards his lover, who pouted back defeat.

jisung and his jealousy.

"fine... but i want a kiss." the taller huffed. chenle laughed then jumped onto his boyfriend who caught him, giving him a just the sweetest kiss he had ever received in his entire life.