dix-neuf

"you guys are famous!"

that was the first thing chenle and jisung heard the second they walked through the studio doors.

johnny, ten, and doyoung were all at the front desk, with ten immediately running over to hug the two boys tightly while squealing.

"i got so many emails last night with people asking for their videos to get shot by johnny and i and they all mostly said it was because they saw my work in your video!" the thai male explained, cutely hopping up and down with his partner behind him, just watching him with his eyebrow raised playfully.

"i can't believe we got a million views overnight, that's literally crazy." chenle said, earning a sudden laugh from ten. "a million? boys, you have got five million." the young couple gasped together at ten's words, rushing over to check johnny's laptop they were using.

they really did have five million views, and counting. yeah it was absolutely mind blowing for them, but they noticed something else was going on.

"doyoung is sad..." chenle mumbled, jisung nodding subtly when the two saw the said man just staring at his own empty computer screen, eyes teary, being silent as ever.

the couple frowned.

but they didn't want to cause any sort of other conflict for the man, so for now, they decided to let him be and not draw any attention to him.

"you guys should really do the song these people are commenting." ten gushed happily, earning confused looks from the young couple. "we got comments too?" jisung perked up, with ten giving them that stupid-looking face.

"of course you guys got comments. and most of them are requesting you two to cover 'closer'." the short male explained, receiving yet another set of confused looks from chenle and jisung.

"what's 'closer'?" the elder questioned, making johnny facepalm, but ten laugh. of course they wouldn't know an english song. "you little babies." the thai male cooed, ruffling both boys' hair before typing up the dance cover performed by hoya and hyo jin on mnet's 'hit the stage'. ten smiled and turned the computer towards the boys for them to watch,which they did.

(a/n i love this dance so much like donde está my partner-)

"t-they want us to do... t-that?" chenle shrunk into jisung, blushes covering both their faces.

the dance was pretty mature, but both knew they were completely capable of doing it.

"yup. but of course, it's up to the both of you. if you don't feel comfortable, then you just don't feel comfortable and that's totally fine. but if you two are up for it, let us know so we can go and get our equipment and have it filmed by today!" ten said excitedly.

the male really enjoyed his job.

chenle looked back at jisung, who had a smile on his face. the younger bent down to match chenle's height, pecking his lips softly before nearing his ear.