sept

jisung had awoken at almost five thirty in the cold morning.

the sun was barely starting to peek out of the clouds, and chenle was still passed out next to him. the younger smiled down at the latter, wrapped him gently into the big, fuzzy blanket they shared last night, and cuddled him into his side. on his nightstand, jisung had a collection of some of his favorite books and short story collections.

he was quite a nerd, really.

but, he didn't mind it.

the taller picked up a random one off his nightstand and began reading it, enjoying the early day and his now boyfriend next to him. he wrapped an arm around chenle, his hand playing with the elder's hair softly. this continued for a while, though after that while jisung could feel chenle shifting around in the boy's touch. he started switching his positions every five seconds, until the younger put his book down, wrapping his other arm around chenle's waist to keep him still.

"stop fussing. i'm just playing with your hair." jisung told the semi-awake chenle, who only sighed softly as he obeyed and finally found his comfortable spot.

which was right on top of jisung's warm body, by the way.

the boy nuzzled himself into the younger's chest happily after feeling him still playing around with his blond hair. though he knew he was already awake and up with the world, he played it off as sleeping just so he could stay this way with jisung just for a little longer.

"you're awake, aren't you le?" jisung giggled, grabbing the boy's face gently towards him. chenle reluctantly opened his eyes and met jisung's, an innocent smile resting on his face. "no...?" the elder whispered. jisung playfully rolled his eyes and sat up, cradling chenle in his lap.

the two shared a loving, cute hug before separating. jisung, without warning, picked the elder off the bed and walked them downstairs, to the kitchen.

he didn't know why the instinct was to always carry chenle wherever he went and do his normal thing, but it just was.

and he didn't mind it one single bit.

the taller set his boyfriend down on his countertop, deciding to play everything safe and make the classic for breakfast; ramen. it wasn't much, really, but it satisfied the two boys nonetheless.

the rest of the morning consisted of the two boys eating together, and talking about every subject that came to their minds. it really brought them closer, as if they weren't before. by the end of it, chenle was looking at his life in a new light.

and that new light happened to go by the name of park jisung.

after cleaning the dishes along with themselves up, the boys were heading out to the studio, their walk slow and peaceful since the streets weren't busy at all.

"hey, you never told me about that dance you wanted to practice." jisung said, watching chenle's adorable features instead of in front, where he's supposed to be looking at. "oh! i guess i must've forgot to show you... d-do you wanna see it now?" the elder asked shyly, pulling his phone out and going to the youtube app.

jisung smiled, and nodded. the two plopped down on the curb of the street they were in, nobody there to disrupt them at all. chenle clicked on a video, and handed his phone over to the younger, who put it on full screen.