treize

"what the fuck!! park jisung! you're married!? you have a KID!?"

taeyong's obnoxiously loud screams were catching the attention of passerby's exiting and entering the store. the red head wasn't necessarily mad, he was just shocked. jisung's sixteen! they haven't seen each other in a while but, could he already have a partner and a baby?

when taeyong started throwing his fit, neither him or jisung noticed chenle literally shrinking into himself with every word the male screeched out.

he was petrified of taeyong.

the boy was biting down on his lower lip to stop him from crying out. tears started rolling down his pale face as he stared only down at the ground, the red head's shouts filling his ears and only scaring him more. this wasn't was he expected. this wasn't what he wanted.

he probably looked like an overly sensitive child right now, but he couldn't control it.

social phobias be like that.

"taeyong..." jaehyun mumbled, trying to get his boyfriend to stop shouting so loudly at his cousin because he had noticed the poor boy crying and shaking to himself, slightly behind jisung. it seemed like the red head didn't hear his fiancé, because jaehyun furrowed his brows at him. "taeyong!" he exclaimed louder, but still to no avail. the male continued losing it, leaving jaehyun growing more and more concerned for chenle.

"lee taeyong!"

now that stopped the red head from shouting. he turned to his fiancé, who was already approaching the crying boy.

"you scared him, you idiot." the tall male scolded, before kneeling down in front of chenle. "are you okay?" he asked quietly. the boy didn't respond and instead shuffled into jaehyun's arms, which muffled his cries.

this immediately alarmed jisung, who didn't even notice his boyfriend was in such a state; he felt terrible.

jaehyun caressed chenle's back softly, providing comfort. the boy shyly hugged him back, taking small breaths to calm himself down. jaehyun had a kind vibe to him, one similar to jisung when he first talked to him on the phone. it definitely made him feel better, in a sense.

but it also made him feel like pathetic. not even eunki seemed that startled with all of taeyong's chaos, and here he was crying over it.

chenle suddenly felt another pair of arms wrap around from behind him and carefully take him away from the tall male.

jisung gave eunki to jaehyun before hoisting his lover up and holding him close. chenle took staggered breaths and while smelling jisung's easing lavender scent.

"i-i'm so sorry baby... i didn't realize he frightened you until i turned around." the younger apologized over and over again because he truly did feel bad. he should've noticed the moment it happened. he should've remembered chenle doesn't do well with new people, especially if they're acting out like how taeyong just did.

speaking of taeyong, the male ended up permanently shutting his mouth and just stared at the scene with a frown on his face. he didn't mean to hurt the boy he's never met before. if it was one thing he hated, it was making others cry for his own wrongdoings. he despised himself when he made the people around him upset.