vingt-trois

"i have to start school soon again!" eunki whined, slamming his head down on the marbled kitchen countertop.

"freshman." jihoon smirked, making the now fourteen year old eunki hit his chest. the boy was starting his high school years, and it was really making him anxious.

"you two stay quarreling." jisung mumbled, walking down the stairs of their home with his sleepy husband on his back.

with his sleepy chenle on his back.

time had flown by within the blink of an eye. just like that. eunki had grown
tremendously, being a little bit taller than chenle at just fourteen.

the couple ended up finding a way to balance school, dancing, and raising their baby with a lot of help from doyoung and taeil, jaehyun and taeyong, as well as jisung's parents.

their fame grew tremendously.

and with that fame came money.

and with that money they promised eunki and themselves a good life.

far, far away from what chenle had to go through as a boy.

"oh my god, can you leave me alone!" eunki whined, pushing his best friend away him. jihoon annoying the younger was always an occurrence in the morning, so chenle and jisung paid no mind to it and continued to make themselves breakfast.

"but i was your first!" jihoon frowned when eunki was no longer paying attention to him.

but he sure did catch the attention of chenle and jisung.

his parents' eyes were widened so far.

"you two had sex already!?"

chenle was screeching, his partner being so shocked he didn't have words to say.

eunki just blushed a deep red and huffed, covering his face with his hands.

his parents were so stupid.

jihoon laughed.

"no no no. of course we didn't have sex! i meant it was his first word." jihoon explained.

"oh thank god." jisung released the breath he had been holding in for what seemed like forever, sighing deeply in relief afterwards with chenle.

it was true, though.

back when the younger was a baby, the first word to ever come out of his mouth was 'jihoon!'.

jihoon never forgot that.

it was such a precious memory to him.

"i wouldn't mind being your first on that either, though." jihoon whispered only so than eunki could hear him, which resulted in the boy hitting him harder in his chest and blushing heavier shades of red.

the two boys continued to quarrel, with jihoon teasing eunki about just beginning high school since he was younger than him. eunki glared at his best friend, but they kept it going until it became a soft staring contest.