quatre

"i really think you could do something to take your mind off everything, le." jisung mumbled, stroking the said boy's soft blond hair.

after breakfast, the two went back to jisung's home and hung out in his room for the rest of the day, watching classic hit movies and cuddling each other to their heart's content. it was unclear as to how they had gotten that touchy with each other in a matter of hours, but they thought it was just a nice feeling that everybody should be able to experience.

of course jisung didn't want chenle just laying around for the whole summer, it would be extremely pointless and boring. he didn't want that for himself either.

but both boys were stuck on ideas. they wanted to do something that only involved them, not other people
or being in popular public places because those didn't really like hanging around strangers.

"oh! i know!"

chenle cutely hopped up from his spot next to jisung, a small smile on his face.

"do you like to dance?"

it was when chenle asked that question, where he saw jisung's face light up in the cutest way it possibly could.

"so much. i love dancing so much." the taller gushed, though he was mentally scolding himself since he didn't think of it earlier. "i do too... m-maybe we could do something that involves dancing this summer?" chenle shyly asked, only to see jisung nod excitedly.

"there's actually a studio almost two blocks away from here, so it's pretty close. i hear it really spacious and cheap to rent out a room, i just never had the time check it out until now." the taller said, glancing at his window to see the sun starting to go down.

"w-we could check it out right now, if you want..." chenle told quietly, though internally he was ecstatic about the studio since he'd never had the opportunity to even set foot in one before. jisung smiled at the shorter boy, because he was thinking of the exact same thing.

"let's go, yeah?" the taller asked, causing chenle to smile lightly. he nodded in agreement, and before they knew it, they were getting dressed and heading out together. the elder was in one of jisung's oversized white t-shirts along with regular adidas sweatpants while jisung himself was in similar clothing, his shirt being a baby blue instead of white.

chenle could honestly drool over the latter all day.

jisung could do the same.

when they were finished, the younger led chenle out of his home and locked the door before gently sliding an arm around the boy's slim waist and walking with him like that towards the studio.

the shorter boy shuffled closer towards jisung, a blushing mess of course. his pale skin turning a fiery red was obvious to the taller, who only smirked then smiled silently.

the streets were quite busy, people scurrying around everywhere, wanting to get home from their jobs. this only made chenle stick closer to jisung, since he knew he wasn't good with seeing so many people at once. the younger boy noticed this; noticed chenle kind of fidgeting and looking around frantically as he walked.

suddenly, the boy had fallen over.

some guy shoved him out of his way whilst talking to a person on his phone. chenle whimpered as he hit the ground, his head going through a wave of pain.