cinq

the man ended up telling the two boys they could start using their room the same day jisung paid for it, even though you're supposed to start the day after. the boy was also told the building closed at midnight, which gave them quite a while of time.

their brief talk lasted only a minute or two before the man dismissed himself and left the two boys alone. chenle was still gawking at the slowly diminishing sunset and palm trees in front of him, something jisung giggled at. the taller walked slowly towards chenle and allowed himself to wrap his arms around his waist delicately, pulling him in for a back hug.

the shorter boy didn't expect that at all, and flushed a deep red seeing jisung's hands holding him close, his body immediately relaxing into the comforting touch.

jisung's, comforting touch, that always managed to put him at ease.

the two watched outside that glass wall for a little, enjoyable while, liking what they had going on before the taller spoke up.

"do you have any dances you like in mind to practice?" jisung asked quietly, still holding onto the latter with nothing but affection. chenle nodded cutely yet shyly at the question, mindlessly turning around and wrapping his own arms around the younger's torso while he spoke to him. "it's a chinese version though, but the band is korean." he explained, looking up to meet jisung's eyes.

the taller pressed a light, tender, and lengthy kiss on chenle's forehead, bringing his waist closer to him. the elder replied with a quiet giggle, letting himself lean on jisung's body and hug his torso just a little bit tighter. they both rocked side to side slightly before pulling away, heavy blushes covering both their faces.

"doyoung, the man that showed us the rooms, told us we could attach things like lights and stuff, and i kinda told him we would..." jisung told semi-nervously though chenle didn't really know why. "okay. that's fine." the elder said, curiously looking at the latter because something seemed off in his tone. jisung saw the look on chenle's face and sighed.

"i-i was hoping we could go find some right now, a-and set them up later tonight?" the boy asked timidly, which was something that caused chenle to smile a little wider than he usually did.

jisung was too adorable for words, and that was just chenle's truth.

"of course we can do that, silly." the boy said, receiving a cute nod in agreement from jisung. "really? come on, let's go!" he cheered, now letting go of chenle's waist to instead take his hand and excitedly rush out of the room.

the elder just guessed jisung really liked colorful lighting or something.

there was a shopping center within eyesight of the studio, which seemed pretty busy even though the night was setting in. the boys waved to doyoung, who still remained behind his desk, and told them they would be back. chenle found himself staring up at the darkened sky right when he walked outside. bright stars seemed to illuminate their way, the night was simply beautiful.

the two walked for a few minutes, and were now inside a regular retail store. they went exploring a little bit, going isle by isle, their hands laced together.

"where are these lights..." jisung mumbled to himself, chenle just looking up at him with actual hearts in his eyes as the latter looked around the signs at the top of each isle. the elder noticed that when someone was going to pass by them, jisung was quick to wrap an arm around the boy's waist and pull him towards himself protectively.