huit

"yoooo y'all are hella good at dancing!" a boy with reddish-brown hair called out, smiling cutely and having no shame about his outgoing personality. "jesus donghyuck, i get they're good but calm down a little bit for me, will you?" a slightly taller boy with brown hair told, wrapping an arm around the other's waist and pulling him back slightly.

doyoung smiled cheekily and cleared his throat.

"so... these are some of the other boys who come here. and well, they saw you guys through the window next to the door and just wanted to say hi." doyoung said, a slight laugh escaping his lips. "now you just make us seem weird, hyung." a black haired boy whined, before speaking up again.

"hi! i'm jeno! this is renjun, jaemin, mark, and donghyuck." he said with a smile. "i'm jisung, and this is chenle." the younger told, gently pulling chenle in front of him so he wasn't hiding behind him anymore.

the shorter boy gave a shy smile and waved cutely, something that made everybody coo at him.

"you're so cute!" donghyuck gushed, leaning his head onto mark's shoulder. mark simply smiled at him and nodded in agreement, internally laughing at his giddy boyfriend.

"well, the five of us rented a room together right next door to yours! renjun, who's also chinese, heard the song and he just got curious." jaemin said, sending a cute smile towards the said boy.

"you're chinese too? that's so cool!" chenle exclaimed, jumping up and down cutely as he went to hug renjun. the two clashed against each other, in a fit of laughter.

jisung was quick to glare at renjun, though.

he eyed the boy's arms wrapped around chenle, and how they were dangerously low on his body. he gets it, some people simply hug others like that.

yet he couldn't help but feel jealous.

the youngest was also able to tell he wasn't the only one jealous.

jeno and jaemin were also staring into renjun with narrowed eyes.

when the two chinese boys broke up the hug, jisung snaked an arm around chenle's waist and softly pulled him back, hugging him protectively from behind.

chenle turned his head towards jisung and looked at him with his eyebrow raised. the taller only pecked his forehead and tightened the grip on his body.

they turned back around to see jaemin with an arm on renjun's torso and jeno with his arm on the boy's lower back.

chenle smiled at the three.

they looked really cute together.

"we'll see you two around! all of us have to go back to our room now." mark said, earning a nod from the said boys. "we'll head back now too. it was nice meeting you all. bye guys! bye renjun!" chenle waved a final time at the boy, which he returned before the five left.

"what's so special about renjun anyway?" jisung mumbled to himself, thinking he was being quiet, but not realizing chenle had heard him.

"what do you mean?" the elder asked, seeing jisung finally get the water he wanted in the first place as they walked back into their room with their hands together.