quinze

"boys, you didn't show up yesterday!" doyoung playfully pouted. he missed seeing the cute couple, but although today it looked like they had brought somebody new with them.

and he was wrapped in a small, white, fuzzy blanket, being held in jisung's arms.

"it seems like you guys have..." doyoung trailed off, not really knowing how to put the teens having a baby into an unoffensive question. the couple could see doyoung's questioning face, so they both gave a smile before telling him the whole story and their discovery of eunki.

"the thing is... we don't think we can bring him in everyday though." chenle said, jisung nodding along behind him. it would be a hassle to, every day, dress the baby up and come to the studio, when they could just stay at home.

but before the boys could even finish their thought, doyoung was already on the phone with his husband, speaking a thousand words a second.

"and bring jihoon with you too!" he said before ending the call. doyoung smiled back at the boys,  "taeil is actually a really good babysitter. he's especially great with small babies, like this cute little one we have here." he explained, cooing cutely at eunki.

"so before you even have a chance to protest or change your minds, i'll take the baby bag and eunki while you two go the room next to yours' and go say hi to those five boys you guys met a few days ago-"

doyoung was cut off by very loud and clapping and cheers coming from many voices.

"they... they have a lot of energy right now." the man sighed, earning laughs from both chenle and jisung. "go on, you two. go on and have fun, i promise i'll take good care of this precious little baby." doyoung smiled, acting like a goofy father pushing their children away.

the couple didn't fight it, and left towards the other boys' room. they could hear foreign-sounding music blasting from the area, which made them just open the door without even bothering to knock in the first place.

and well, they walked in on a lot.

jeno, jaemin, and renjun were all sprawled out on the floor in each corner of the big room, mumbling incoherent words to the song chenle and jisung had no idea what language it was in.

donghyuck and mark were in the middle of the dance floor, and they were moving along to the song incredibly well.

mark had his hands low on donghyuck's waist, with donghyuck's hands on mark's chest. the younger's body was pressed up against his boyfriend's, and they were moving side to side at the same time together. they noticed the two new boys entered the room, so they smiled at them before returning to their dance, being carefree as ever.

"they are so cute." chenle gushed quietly, watching the couple in front of them enjoying themselves. donghyuck and mark just looked so into themselves, it was making the chinese boy squeal.

jisung nodded along, also watching them with a smile growing on his face, until the two were quite actually tackled onto the floor by the infamous norenmin couple.

"heeyy~" jaemin cheered happily, bringing chenle and jisung into the big hug though they were on the floor.

the boys could tell this group of friends were very cuddly, and they really liked that fact.