dix-huit

"i'm gonna need you to just sit down and listen to me, alright?"

jisung immediately used one of his arms to place chenle behind him, while using the other one to secure eunki close to him.

it looked like his parents were about to lose their shit on all three of them.

he could feel like lover anxiously wrap his arms around his waist and dig his head into his back, indicating he was scared.

chenle figured if he just held on tight, everything would turn out alright.

"what the hell is this jisung!?" his mother shouted, crossing her arms as she death stared her son. her husband ran a hand through his hair, the other holding her back as he calmed himself down.

"you are going to explain everything, and you are going to explain everything now." jisung's father growled, quickly earning a nod from the boy.

his parents took a seat on the edge of jisung's bed, waiting for an explanation.

and jisung gave it to them. very nervously and with a lot of stuttering, but he gave it to them.

he started off by saying he met chenle around a month ago. all he said about that situation was that he found his lover in the midst of him having a very hard time. he told his parents that he offered him his house as a place to stay, grew closer, then eventually became a couple.

and before he could even continue, his father burst out laughing.

"i told you, minji! i told you! you owe me!" the man giggled and leaned his head into his pouting wife. "but jihwan, we bet on that years ago!" minji called out. "nope nope nope! we both said it was on until jisung either confessed he was gay with a boyfriend, or got a girlfriend. i win, so pay up!" jihwan playfully retorted.

"you guys bet on my sexuality!? since when!?" jisung whined, making both his parents just laugh louder.

even chenle, despite the deep fear he was feeling, couldn't help but giggle lightly behind his boyfriend at the situation.

"ever since you were like what, six?" you were always babbling to me about how cute that guy from exo was. 'chanyeol this' and 'chanyeol that' was literally all you would talk to us about. do you even remember?" jihwan said, a smile on his lips as he brought his mind back to those memories.

"i always knew you were gay; father's instinct. but your mom thought it was just a phase. and well... i'm right and you owe me!" the man pinched his wife's cheeks gently.

jisung sighed and shook his head, flushing a deep red and burying his head in his hands, setting eunki down on lap.

"awe honey look, his eyes are so precious!" minji pointed to the cooing baby and smiled, looking up at jisung and chenle, who was poking his head out slightly from his boyfriend's shoulder, her eyes asking for permission to hold the baby.

the taller nodded, carefully picking eunki up and giving him to his mom.

"you still didn't tell us whose kid this is, by the way." jihwan said with a raised brow.