six

the boys entered their room and jisung turned on the bright white lights, illuminating the whole area. chenle set the bags down and turned to the younger.

"you wanted the blue and purple ones together, right?" the boy asked, only seeing jisung giggle at him. he then caught a glimpse of himself in the huge mirrored wall, seeing the taller's kiss marks still over his face.

"s-stop~" the shorter boy whined cutely, flushing red as jisung giggled a little bit louder. "yeah. let's do those colors combined." he smiled, seeing chenle nod and start to unbox the string lights.

it took less than ten minutes to set them up, since both worked fairly quickly. the lights were long enough to go around the entire room, so they were hung at the top along each corner of the wall. by the end of it, it looked neat as well as pretty.

jisung turned the lights off, swallowing the room in temporary darkness before he switched on the string lights.

a hazy mix of blue and purple had illuminated the whole room, a sight that made chenle's eyes widen.

the room looked absolutely amazing.

"woah..." chenle whispered in awe, his eyes wandering slowly around the whole area before landing on jisung, who was also gazing right at him.

the younger looked perfect.

no, more than perfect.

there just wasn't any words that were able to describe him in that moment.

and jisung looked at him the same way.

the taller stayed silent, as did chenle, when he walked closer towards him.

it was getting harder and harder for the elder to keep his feelings inside, because they were screaming at him, telling him to jump onto jisung and both hug as well as kiss the living shit out of him.

jisung was doing things to his heart, and he wasn't so sure if he could handle it anymore.

the elder was close by a wall, which he backed up on when jisung walked closer and closer to him. the mix of dark blue and purple shining down and illuminating chenle's features where making the latter go crazy.

"i-i can't do this anymore..." the boy mumbled to himself, taking a small breath. it was when the two were inches apart, when the shorter boy finally broke the seemingly never ending silence between them.

"jisung, listen... i-i... really, really like you. a-and i don't know i-if it's a good thing or a bad thing because we haven't even known each other for long and i-it feels really sudden for me to say it but with everything that's been going on and how you technically saved my life i really just can't help it and you're just so sweet and handsome and-"

jisung giggled.

"you talk so much, le."

after that sentence, jisung captured chenle's lips in with his own.

he led the kiss, being as soft and comforting as he could be with the fragile-hearted boy. he picked the elder up by his thighs, still pinning him onto the wall. chenle's legs slowly wrapped around his waistline and his arms went around his neck. he had been craving a moment like this with jisung for so long.