1 ~ ι нαvε тσ тεℓℓ үσυ sσмεтнιηg...

Jack's POV

As I slowly opened my eyes I heard a familiar voice. It was my mom. "Jack, come here!" she yelled. "I need to tell you something really important!". Without knowing what she was going to tell me, I ran downstairs watching her with a confused look. "What happened?" I asked with a sleepy voice. "I have good news! We're moving!" she said with a big smile on her face. I was shocked. "W-what?" I asked. My mom was looking at me with a concerned look. "Aren't you happy?". "Where are we moving?" I asked with a disappointed look. "We're moving to Vancouver, Canada.", she said and she hugged me.

I was broken. All of my friends and memories here were going to disappear. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I didn't know how to feel about that.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. You'll make new friends. You don't have to worry about that." she kept telling me. Jaeden and Wyatt are my best friends. I can't leave them. "Why didn't you tell me anything about this?" I asked getting angry. "Well I just found out that there is this cheap and big place. I bought it a few days ago, but I didn't want to tell you because it was going to be a surprise. I'm sorry, Jack", she said showing a fake smile. "I know you're not happy about this, but things will get better and you will have fun with your new friends." she said calmly.

"NO! Nothing will get better! I will be alone all the time because no one will talk to me. That's what you want mom?" I yelled and ran back upstairs slamming the door. I jumped in my bed and screamed in my pillow. "WHY DO WE HAVE TO MOVE? EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND NOW WE HAVE TO MOVE TO FUCKING CANADA!". I suddenly heard a knock on my door. "What do you want?" I asked crying. "Jack, I'm sorry. I should've not done that." , my mom said in a low voice.

I kinda understand her. I know she got bored of this place, but I don't want to leave my friends. I don't want to leave behind EVERYTHING. "It's okay. I understand. You're right, I can make new friends." I said looking at the floor. "Alright, then. We're leaving tomorrow at 12 pm, so better go and say goodbye to your friends.", she said leaving the room.

I got up and went to my closet. I put on a black t shirt and some light blue jeans. I went downstairs to put on my sneakers and got out of the house running towards Jaeden's house.

When I arrived I knocked desperately on the front door. His mom came and asked me if something's wrong. I just said I needed to talk to Jaeden. She let me in and I rushed straight to Jaeden's room. "Hey Jae, I need to tell you something.", I said, my smile fading. "Hey, what's wrong bud? Is everything alright?", he asked looking confused. "Yeah, everything is okay, just that-". He interrupted me.

"Oh my God! Did someone die?"

"No Jaeden, everything is FINE. I'M MOVING!" I yelled bawling my eyes out.

"WHAT?" he said just as shocked as I was when my mom told me.

"Yes... I'm moving. I'm sorry, I'll miss you.''

"Please tell me you're just kidding." he said getting watery eyes.

"Sadly, no, I'm not. My mom got an amazing offer and she just couldn't decline it." I said.

"But-", he started crying.

"I know, I know you'll miss me. Because I will miss all of you too."

"Where are you moving?" he asked sobbing.

"Vancouver, Canada.", I said looking down. "I'm sorry, I need to leave. I'm going to Wyatt's house to tell him too and I'm going to start packing. We're leaving tomorrow at 12 pm.", I said. "Don't ever forget that I will miss you a lot. Bye, Jaeden." I said hugging him tightly. He waved at me and fell on his bed, probably crying.

I got to Wyatt's house in 10 minutes. I knocked on the door. He opened, looking concerned. He knew I was crying. "Hey, Jack. What happened?" he asked.

"Um... I need to tell you something." I said.

after telling him

"OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T!" he said grabbing my wrists.

"It's not my decision, Wy...", I said shaking.

"I'm gonna miss you lots, Jack." he said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, never forget that."

After I got home, I ran directly into my room and started crying. It was possibly one of the worst days of my life.

hi guys. i know this is bad, but i'm trying my best. also, please vote and comment your opinions on this! it's my first story so yk.. idk if its bad or not. k, see ya in the next chapter!!1!