13 ~ ωнεяε's נαcк?

Finn's POV

Rain. The only thing I could watch all morning. Jack was on his phone giving me kisses once in a while.

"I'm bored. What should we do?" I asked trying to find something fun to do, but nothing came in my mind.

"Let's text the weirdos" Jack said with a smile on his face.

weirdos

Me: hi what are yall doing?

soph: im so bored

Me: same

Jaeden 🙄: we're leaving next week

Jack 💛: noo :(

Wyatt: let me guess. are u with finn?

Jack 💛: yeah

soph: damn guys what happened? You are at finn 24/7

Me: then come here and we'll talk

Jack 💛: actually all of you can come

Wyatt: yeah okay

We turned off our phones and started looking at each other. I was looking into his puppy brown eyes that gave me tingles in my stomach. I can't believe he's mine.

He leaned in and kissed me while I was grabbing his cheeks. He slowly put his soft hands into my hair brushing it with his fingers. He pushed me on my back and got on top of me giving me a smirk. He slowly started kissing my neck. I quietly let out a moan as he started sucking in one spot. He left a hickey on my neck and proudly looked at it. He got up and got rid of his t shirt. He got rid of my t shirt too.

"Aren't we a bit too young for this?" I whispered while kissing his neck.

"Nah, it's okay" he said with a smirk.

We were both shirtless now. He kissed down and down until he reached my jeans. He looked up at me and smirked as he was unzipping my pants. Before trying to get them off, someone ran into our room.

Jack's POV

Mom.

I was shaking really bad when I heard someone run into us. I slowly looked at the person behind me and I freaked out. I gave Finn a sad look. He was speechless. I got up and looked at her.

"Well, Finn, Jack doesn't look too mad to me!" she yelled. "I knew it. I knew it from the beginning that he was here! You liar! How can you lie to me about my boy? And how can you do this to him?" she looked at our shirtless bodies.

"Mom, I-"

"You're coming home with me!" she kept yelling.

"It wasn't Finn's fau-"

"And also. I'm taking your phone for 2 months so you can forget about him. Now, come on!"

I stayed there without moving. I didn't want to leave him. No, I am not leaving him.

"...no" I said shaking.

"Excuse me?" she asked with a frown.

"I'm staying here" I said. I could feel my eyes get watery so I held Finn's hand for a moment.

She got closer and she slapped me. Again.

"Why did you hit Jack?" Finn yelled panicked.

"And who the fuck are you? His little boyfriend that only wants him for sex?" she replied dragging me away from him.