26 ~ ѕмυт?

*1 month ago*

Jack's POV

"You know what, mom?! I'm so done. With everything", I said on the edge of having a mental breakdown.

She was looking at me. Then she blanked out for a few seconds. 

"If you don't like me for who I am, then I'm leaving. You're acting like being gay is a disease. You had always made Finn feel bad. For knowing me. For being kind to me. For who he is."

Once 10 minutes passed by, she sighed.

"I'm sorry. I never thought about this. I should've let you be you from the first place. You're my son after all. And I don't know what would I do without you. I was so stupid!" 

I nodded and hugged her. I could finally be happy.

And that's how my mom accepted me. It was a short and complicated conversation, but we got through it.

"I'm so happy she finally accepts you, Jack!" Finn said pecking my lips. 

"Me too. You're my life, I had to tell her about everything." I smiled.

*present*

Rosaline's POV

"Hey Finn, can I tell you a secret?" I said grabbing his hand.

"Sure, I actually have to tell you something too", he said slowly pulling his hand away.

"So... I kind of like this boy.. he's cute and taller than me.. but.." I started, my heart racing. "I don't know how to tell him."

"Oh.. well, just go for it. He'll probably say that he likes you too, I mean who wouldn't.. you're pretty. And if he actually rejects you, well.. he made a big mistake because he lost you." Finn responded with a faint smile.

"Uh.. Finn."

"Yeah?"

"I.. I like y-you.."

His eyes widened. I was struggling to keep my cool. Those words kept repeating in my head. They were so unclear.

"Rose..." Finn said looking down. "You know I had to tell you something too, right?"

"Yes.." I answered with a shaky voice.

"Jack is... my boyfriend.. I'm sorry.." 

My eyes widened and I could feel that thing in my throat that tells you you're about to cry. But I didn't want to show it.

"I-I.. understand."

I just wanted to scream. 

Suddenly, Finn hugged me brushing his long fingers through my hair. I couldn't hold it in, so I just started crying on his shoulder, feeling his grip around me tightening. 

Short chapter, i know. so i watched "a star is born" and i couldn't stop bawling my eyes out :'))) aLsO, this is weird buuuut, would you guys want me to write smut? 😏😬🤠🤠👌👈 LMAO these emojis thO. comment yes or nah 🤠. imma be ending this book soon so i need to know hahjsksk.