8 ~ үσυ ωнαт?

Finn's POV

What the heck just happened? Now we aren't even friends. Ugh, I need to do something.

soph

Me: hi soph...

soph: hi bitch

Me: did Jack say something after I left?

soph: oh yeah, he said that it was just a kiss and we shouldn't say anything about it.

Me: well he's right

soph: mk but why did u kiss him? ;)

Me: idek sophia! i thought you were gonna help but you're just making things worse

soph: okay im gonna help whatever. so what should i say?

Me: was he mad or something after I left?

soph: damn u care too much. look, he just stood there shocked and then he said that and went home

soph: i need to go, im at caleb's house bc i stayed over, just text him idk

Me: ok bye

I was mad. She just didn't care. No one cared.

Jack 💛

Me: hi...

Me: I wanted to say sorry about what happened last night

Me: idk what happened, i was just mad and things got worse.

Me: please forgive me jack

Me: i'm really sorry, text me when you're ready

weirdos

Me: hey has anyone heard about jack?

sadie <3: you just kissed last night, what do you expect?

Me: sadie what the fuck? were on a gc

sadie <3: oops sorry whatever

sadie <3: they need to know too

Me: not after what happened at caleb's party!

sadie <3: oh about that. he says he's really sorry and that he didn't know chuck was gonna come

Me: oh really? and he couldn't tell me at the party, right? everyone had to look at me like I was a retard

Me: whatever bye

Jack's POV

"But mom, I didn't do anything!" I yelled.

"Oh boy, at least don't lie to me! You left your phone home and you got a message from "Sophia" saying that she liked how you and Finn kissed. And exactly, who is this Finn?" my mom yelled back.

"MOM STOP! I didn't do anything! He actually kissed me!" I started crying.

"So you're gay now, Jack? This is what I have held in my house for 14 years?" she looked pissed.

"I'm not gay!" I started heading to my room but she grabbed my wrist.

"Then why did you kiss with a boy?" she asked while she was slowly letting me go.

"I DONT KNOW, OKAY? Maybe I was tired and I couldn't process anything! And why are you asking me so many damn questions? You know it. Finn kissed me!"

"I will take care of that Finn and make sure he doesn't step in my house!" she said while walking away.

I was done. I couldn't survive without Finn, and the fact that he kissed me made me feel worse. It wasn't enough. I wanted more. I went in my room searching for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

"MOM, WHERE IS MY PHONE?" I asked pissed.

"Oh, here, and I fixed your problem. He won't talk to you again", she said smiling and leaving my room.

I was reading the messages my mom sent to him and I started crying when I saw how much he tried to apologize. There were a lot of "Never talk to me again", "I hate you, why did you do that?" or "I'm blocking you!".

Finn's POV

Jack will never talk to me again. Never. I was crying. I lost the person I loved the most.

4 days later

weirdos

Me: now for real, has anyone heard something from Jack? he just said he hates me and he will block me if I text him again

soph: aww finn, just wait until he'll text you, i'm pretty sure he is sorry for saying all of that.

gaten satan: ok but like i didnt know you guys were gay

Me: gaten im not gay, i dont know what happened.

sadie <3: ugh just leave the boy alone, he got in too much shit to think about that now!

Me: but I dont know how i should make him to talk to me, i feel like he's never gonna text me again

soph: bb, dont stress ab that, he loves u just as much u love him.

Me: i dont think so at the moment

Jack 💛: FINN!

Me: jack? i thought you left this gc

Jack 💛: IM SO SORRY, I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU, IM SERIOUS. I WASNT THE ONE WHO SENT THE MESSAGES, IT WAS MY MOM, SHE'S PISSED. I HAVE A CHANCE OF 70% TO GET THROWN OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

Me: jack omg, come at my place if she actually tells you to leave, it'll be better.

Jack 💛: i cant finn, after all the things i did to you, i just cant

Me: please, you did nothing wrong! i love you jack!

Jack 💛: you what? you love me?

Me: yes, i love you more than anything!

it was a long short chapter im sorry :)) i PROMISE the next chapter's gonna be amazing!!! friends dont lie lmao ok bye <333