25 ~ ησ sнιт

Before I start writing this chapter, I just wanted to say thank you so much for 3k!! I am a little late, my story has reached 3.4k now which is awesome! Also I got 202 votes and I just wanna say that I love every single one of yaa <33 lmao i dont want to sound cheesy but i really am happy that people are actually reading this. so yeah, thank u thank u thank uu!! happy reading now! :)

Millie's POV

I was on my way to school. The cold embraced me as I left the house. All of us were waiting for spring.

"Hey Noah", I said to him when I got to school.

"Hey Mills. Don't you think that girl Finn and Jack were talking about is weird? Like, it gives me weird vibes, I don't even know..", Noah responded. He was worried, I could feel that.

"Yeah, maybe. We don't know her story yet, so.."

We both heard someone say "Damn" in the back so we turned around to see what happened. Our eyes widened once we saw something unusual. Really unusual. Finn was walking through the hallways while holding hands with... that girl

"Oh my God!" Noah shouted, making Finn turn his head to us. He seemed confused and panicked. 

Literally everyone was staring and mocking them. Jack got to us first. He was watching the same thing. His eyes were hurt. We could tell he was jealous.

"Don't worry, she's too ugly to date him!" I said and laughed. 

"Hey.." Finn said while the girl was trying to hide behind his back. "So... this is Rose. Short for Rosaline."

"Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile.

Jack just nodded.

Noah said "hi" and asked her a few questions.

"You are Jack", the girl said.

"No shit! Yeah, I know who I am" Jack said while rolling his eyes.

Finn gave him a frown. 

The girl had a pastel pink dress on, her jacket covering it. Her hair was messy and tangled. But.. there was something... something that made me think she was unreal... her.. her eyes. Those big bright green eyes. When she looks at you, it feels like she looks into your soul. 

The bell rang. Finn left the group early to show "Rose" her schedule. 

Noah, Jack, Finn and I had the same first class. 

8:38 am

Biology. That class that I hate with a passion.

I kept giving Finn weird looks in the middle of the class, hoping he would say something. But nothing. He just ignored us. Jack was sitting in front of Noah and I, while Finn was all the way in the back, alone.

"Uh.. Mrs. Lauren, can I go to the bathroom?" Finn suddenly asked.

The teacher nodded and turned back to writing on the board. 

"UM MRS! Can I go to the bathroom too, please? It's urgent!" Jack asked hoping she would have the same reaction.

"Is it really that urgent?" the teacher asked.

"Yes, please."

"Oh, fine" she said rolling her eyes and continuing her lesson.

Jack's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. 

"What's up with you here?" Finn asked me annoyed.