19 ~ вεsт ғяιεη∂

Sophia's POV

"It's ready, guys!" I yelled at the two boys, standing in the other room, hanging balloons everywhere.

We were at Finn's, it was December 23rd. We were getting ready for the party, as everyone had to come at 1:00 pm. I looked down at my watch, my eyes widened as I saw the time.

"It's 12:45 pm, they should be here in any minute!" I yelled again.

"Yeah, it's okay, we're finished too" Finn yelled back.

I nodded even though they couldn't see me. I grabbed my phone and texted the others.

weirdos

Me: are yall gettin here?

Millie: omw

Me: okay

Caleb: bitch stop we're coming

Me: asshole

Wyatt: tell finn i said happy birthday

Jaeden: yeah same for me

Me: of course, i'm sorry you couldn't come :((

Jaeden: yeah it sucks

Wyatt: at least we sent him something.

Me: yeah

Me: well ill see the rest of u here

I turned it off and put it in my pocket. I went to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water, but Finn and Jack were there.

"Oh sorry to interrupt your make out session, but I have to drink water" I said laughing.

They both looked at me, red like the balloons.

"Yeah well you should stop walking into us like this" Finn rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever. Sorry to disturb" I sarcastically said and walked away. They followed me into the living room, but as soon as they sat down, there was someone at the door.

Finn mouthed an "I'll be back" to Jack and went to open the door.

Jack looked at me for a moment, so I just smiled. We could hear Finn scream "Gaten, holy shit!". The last time when he saw the others was when Jaeden and Wyatt left back to LA.

"Happy birthday, dude!" Gaten yelled back giving him a huge wrapped box. "Oh my God, is that Jack or am I seeing things?" he pointed to him.

"Yeah, it's him" Finn smiled.

"Duuuuuuude, come here!" Gaten yelled hugging Jack like it was the last time he was gonna do it.

"Hi Sophia", he said after and I laughed while nodding.

The doorbell rang again and Finn rolled his eyes while going to open the door to the next guest. "Hi bro, happy birthday!" Caleb said smiling. "Hey, thanks" Finn laughed giving him a hug.

He came back and put the present next to the others. "Hey" we all said to him. He nodded as he was going to say it back, but when he saw Jack he stopped.

"Jack, holy shit! This guy went crazy after you!" Caleb laughed. Jack looked after Finn who was looking down.

He left out a sigh remembering that time when Finn climbed up his window to get Jack, but he declined. It was the worst saying no when you actually want to say yes. Or the look he had to give Finn when he left yesterday, just because he was scared that his mother will notice he's out.