2 ~ яυη

The next day

Jack's POV

Today. Today was the big day. The day when I leave everything behind and go to Canada. 

I woke up at 10 am, so I had enough time to get to the airport with my mom. I ran downstairs to eat and then I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I wore a white t shirt with red stripes and white jeans. "Jack, hurry! We're leaving", my mom yelled from downstairs. 

We were on our way to the airport. When we got there, everything happened really fast. In the airplane I got really bored and I was just watching LA getting lost between the clouds. I didn't feel anything, but pain.

After we arrived, we got to our new place in 20 minutes. It was a beautiful place, indeed, but that didn't make me feel better. I was still sad that I left my friends. 

"Okay Jack, you can go to your room now", my mom said while inspecting the kitchen. I got into my room. It was plain and boring, nothing like my old room. I had a lot to unpack, so I just started getting things out of my luggage. I suddenly got a message on my phone. It was from Jaeden.

"Jae Jae: i already miss u :("

"Me: I miss you too, bb :( ❤️"

"Jae Jae: ❤️"

"Jae Jae: So, how is the new place like?"

"Me: It's boring, I wish I was still there."

"Jae Jae: I need to go, dinner's ready. Ttyl Jackie"

"Me: Bye Jaeden."

I was heartbroken, especially that tomorrow will be my first day of school here in Canada. I will just focus on school, that's all. Everyone is just going to stare at me like I'm a creep. And that's what I am.

"Dinner's ready!" mom called me. I went downstairs and started eating without saying a single word. "Are you still mad that we moved?" my mom asked.

"No mom, the place is nice. Just that, I miss my friends."

"Oh, I understand. Believe me, you're going to get over them in a week." she tried to convince me.

"I don't think so." I said and stopped eating.

"Oh come on! You will meet new people here, just try to be friendly." she said smiling.

"No, mom. You know who are my best friends. I can't just get over them like that", I said moving the fork in my plate.

"Whatever, just try to have fun."

 I hate her when she is like this. She doesn't understand. I got up and went to my room. My phone's screen was on, so I went to check who texted me. This time was Wyatt. 

"Wyatt 💞: hi jack"

"me: hey wy.."

"Wyatt 💞: what's up?"

"me: nothing wbu?"

"Wyatt 💞: i miss uuu..."

"me: same boo ❤️"

"me: i hope i could visit you one day.."

I closed my phone and got in my bed. It wasn't as comfortable as the one from the old house, but it was okay. I kept thinking about tomorrow and if people would want to talk to me, but soon I fell asleep. 

In the morning

I woke up at 7 am. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, went to eat, then I brushed my teeth. "What am I gonna wear today?" I asked myself. It was my first day there, so I didn't want to make a bad impression. I went with a grey hoodie and a pair of black jeans. I said goodbye to my mom and headed to school. 

There were a lot of teens talking and making jokes. My first class was Biology so I started searching the classroom. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked back I saw a pretty girl with blue eyes and short ginger hair. She was smiling. "Hey, you must be the new student, right?" she said. 

"Y-yeah, that's me.", I approved shyly.

"My name's Sophia. What's yours?" she asked giggling.

"Uhm.. My name's Jack", I said smiling.

"Alright Jack, I'll show you around for a little bit, okay?"

"Yeah, sure.", I said.

She started showing me the classes, then the bathrooms and finally the principal's office.

"Hey thanks, you don't have to be so nice to me", I said after.

"That's just how I am, and you're welcome. I gotta go though, be careful, there are bullies in here." she said while I started shaking.

She left, so I was heading to the Biology class. I had to pass by the bullies. I heard one of them saying something about me and the other two laughing, but I didn't care. I just ignored them. The tallest one got mad, and followed me. I could hear his footsteps behind me. Unexpectedly, I felt two hands putting pressure on my back and pushing me into one of the lockers. I was scared. "WHY DID YOU COME HERE, DIPSHIT?" he asked angrily. 

"I-I.." I was stuttering.

"Y-Y-YOU WHAT DUMB FUCK?" he pushed me harder into the locker. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. Suddenly, someone yelled "LET HIM GO ASSHOLE!". 

"NO! I WILL BEAT HIM UP UNTIL HE CANT STEP IN THIS SCHOOL ANYMORE!" the bully said.

"FINE!" the boy dragged the bully by his jacket and pushed him into a locker. "RUN" he said to me. I started running towards where Sophia told me the bathrooms were. I entered in the boys bathroom and I started crying. I heard punching noises and teens shouting "Oh my God!". 

I stopped crying and I realized there wasn't a fight anymore. But what I heard were footsteps. Someone was coming in the bathroom. I panicked, thinking it was the bully, but it wasn't. It was a boy with black curled hair, brown eyes and small freckles covering his face. His nose was bleeding, and he had a cut on his arm. "Sorry about that.", he said.

"Sorry about w-what? You literally saved my life!" I said smiling.

"I just hate those bullies. They just won't stop harassing people", he said rolling his eyes. "Hey, by the way, I'm Finn, what's your name?" he asked.

"Oh, m-my n-name is Jack" I said stuttering. 

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I need to go now, I have biology. And thank you..." I said while leaving the bathroom.

Fuck, I was late. I slowly opened the classroom door, everyone staring at me. "Oh, um- I'm sorry.." I said looking down. "Oh, you must be the new student here! Come here and present yourself to the class!" FUCK.

I slowly walked in the front of the class, gaining weird stares. "H-hello everyone, I-I'm Jack Dylan Grazer and I just moved to Canada. I just encountered some b-bullies, yeah. But I'm fine now because this guy named Finn saved my life." 

Fuck, that's not what I was supposed to say. I stopped talking and there was complete silence. Everyone was looking at me like I was a monster. Everyone but- FINN. He was there and he was smiling. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I was interrupted by the teacher. "Okay that's enough. Now go take a seat, the only one free is the one next to Finn Wolfhard." While I was walking to my seat I heard laughs behind my back. It was my first day here and I already ruined it. 

"Hey again" Finn whispered.

"Oh hey... I'm sorry, I didn't want to-" 

"It's okay, at least you made me feel better", he said blushing.

The class went fast, me and Finn just kept looking at eachother and laughing.

i swear i already like this book, just make sure you vote lol. i'm going to write the next chapter tomorrow because i have to leave now. bye ily <333