21 ~ ∂σηт ғεεℓ вα∂

So first of all, I just wanna say that I am going to skip the presents part lmao bc im a lazy shit so yeah:))) Just imagine that Finn got a lot of nice stuff from everyone! 😂😂 have fun reading!

Finn's POV

"Thank you for the gifts guys! I really appreciate it" I said smiling.

"You're welcome, dude" Gaten replied with a satisfied look on his face.

"Yeah, no problem" Caleb said in agreement.

"I think I should head home" Sophia said after a while. "It's getting dark outside and y'know.. I don't really like walking alone on the street in the night" she added as she laughed.

"Oh okay" I nodded.

We all got up to say goodbye as she hugged me and thanked me for inviting her over.

"Sophia hold on, I'm coming with you!" Sadie said as she got her jacket on. "I don't like it either" she laughed.

We all said goodbye to the girls and went back in the living room.

"What now?" Gaten asked with a bored look.

"I don't know.." I said as I noticed that Jack and Noah haven't really talked at the party. "We should play something."

"Bro, not truth or dare again" Caleb said rolling his eyes.

"No, it's fine" Noah suddenly said. We all turned our faces to him as he blushed.

"Okay then. Truth or dare?" Jack asked.

Now we were all looking at him.

It worked.

"Uhh.. truth" Noah said.

Jack stood for a moment to think about something.

"Why did you kiss Finn?"

"God, I am leaving!" he suddenly yelled.

"Wait what? What happened?" Gaten asked with a confused voice.

"Nothing!" Noah snapped.

"Sorry.. Don't leave" Jack apologized.

"Noah, it was just a question. You don't have to get so mad.. just don't answer" I said patting his shoulder.

"Fine. Anything else not related to Finn?"

"Uhh.. yeah. Well.. when is your birthday? You never told me" Jack laughed.

"October 3rd"

"Oh, cool" Jack said looking down in disappointment.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked him so the others couldn't hear.

"Yeah.. just that.. I feel like Noah hates me.. Like I feel it from when we first met. He just.. doesn't like me."

"Nooo.. that's not true! He is just really upset today.. he has gone through a lot recently.. he really is sorry for that kiss though so just don't bring it up" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh God" Caleb said.

"What the hell is your problem?" Gaten laughed.

"Forget it" he said after.

"Is it because of Finn and Jack?" Gaten asked again.

"N-no.."

"Bruh, chill dude" Gaten laughed again.

"Well I'm going home. I have stuff to do. See ya" Caleb said before leaving.

"Uh... sorry Finn.. I need to go too.. it's like 10 pm.." Gaten said.

"It's okay. Don't worry" I said and hugged him before he left.

After that Millie and Noah left too.

"F-finn.." Jack stuttered.

"Yes, bubba?"

"I- I think I need to leave too.."

"What? Why? Didn't you say you're gonna stay with us for Christmas?"

"Yes but.. I feel bad.. everyone left but me.." he said looking down.

"Don't feel bad.. I don't want you to go.." I said grabbing his hand.

"But what does your mom think of this?"

"Come on, Jack. You know she likes you. Of course she is going to be okay with it!"

"Uh.. okay. Just one more thing"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really tired. Can we go to sleep?"

"Sure" I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I laid him on the bed and grabbed some clothes from my dresser.

"Here, you can wear these" I said.

"Thanks"

After we got dressed up we got in the bed.

"Happy birthday one more time" Jack said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, Jack" I said and grabbed his waist.

In a minute we were both asleep.

Today is Gaten's birthday woo! I love this one with all my heart! Happy birthday Gaten! Wish you the best! Ilyy ❤️

ALSO, i know this chapter was really short and boring but fr i am so tired and its like 9 pm over here lol. Gonna update soon! :)