32 ~ αρσℓσgιεs αccερтε∂

Finn's POV

Chemistry. Fine I guess. Just that... something's missing. The classroom feels empty, like I'm the only one here. Because I am!

 Small random letters appeared on the board. I got closer and tried to find a way of reading those. My vision went blurry and I tried grabbing onto something before I could feel my body smacking into the hard floor. 

"Jack!" I screamed.

"Mr. Wolfhard?! What happened? You fell asleep in my class?" the teacher grunted.

"No! I mean, no. Just zoned out. Sorry", I quickly answered before anyone could say anything.

"Then stop zoning out and pay attention!"

I nodded and bent down to grab my pencil from the floor. That dream was... weird. Jack placed his hand on one of my shoulders while I was getting up. 

"Babe, what happened?" he asked me, his eyes full of fear.

"It's okay. I guess it was just some kind of nightmare."

"No."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked but the bell went off.

Jack picked up his things and left the classroom.

Three hours later, I was still thinking about the conversation I had with Jack. Since then, he was quiet, mumbling things to himself and giving short answers to everybody. 

'This day was weird', I said to myself while I was walking home. Usually Jack would meet me on the hallways and we would walk home holding hands. But today was different. He told me he had to get home fast. His voice was shaky and nervous.

When I got home, I checked my phone and on the screen popped up 4 missed calls from him. I tried calling him again, but he wouldn't answer. Something was totally wrong and I started panicking.

'Is it all because of that dream? Did I do something wrong?'

I laid on my back, thinking. I couldn't go to his house, not after this awkward silence that has been up all day. 

Hours have passed and I ended up falling asleep. The image that appeared in front of my eyes was terrifying.

"Maybe you wondered what was all this about", Jack said with a grin.

"I- I don't understand", I trembled. "JACK, please tell me what's going on!"

The only thing I was able to see was him, and a dark blurry background.

"I'm sorry that I've never told you about this, but..", his eyes filled with tears.

"JACK! Oh my God, what's going on?!"

"I.. I'm leaving you. Forever."

"No-"

"I should have told you from the beginning, but I didn't because I'm such a coward. I'm really sorry, but I have to leave. I'm.. I- ugh.. I'm basically going to die."

"WH-"

"I'm really sorry Finn, I love you. You're the only one I've told this so please keep it a secret. Tell our friends and my mom that I ran away or something. Don't let them know I'm dead. Please."

"Stop this shit right now! I need to know what the hell is happening", I broke down crying.

"I don't even know it myself.. but once I had a dream that this day was going to come..  like I literally saw me right in this position. And that dream you had today, it basically told me that THIS is that day. I'm sor-"