23 ~ ωнσ's ғιηη?

Jaeden's POV

"You are so fucking dumb, Wyatt!" I yelled.

"You are- Ugh! You are so annoying! I didn't do anything!" Wyatt replied in the same tone.

"I can't believe you just posted that! People actually think we are dating now!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Because we are!" Wyatt screamed, followed by a short laugh.

"No, we're not! Period." I said with a frown.

"Fine, I'll delete the picture."

"Sometimes I wish I was in Canada with Jack!" I said while I was waiting for Wyatt to delete the post.

"You are a piece of shit, Jae. You should be thankful you at least got me here!"

"Well guess what? I'm not."

"Whatever." Wyatt said rolling his eyes.

We heard footsteps.

"Boys, what happened in here?" my mom asked with a confused look.

"Nothing." I quickly replied.

"Well there must be something. I heard you two fight" she said crossing her arms.

"It's nothing, mom. Seriously."

"Fine, whatever it is, just stop arguing and be nice with each other." she said before leaving.

Wyatt gave me one last look before pressing the "Delete" button. I continued to watch random videos on YouTube, noticing Wyatt's short looks.

"Look.. I'm sorry for making such a big deal about that photo" I said looking at his curly hair.

"It's okay.. and I'm sorry for making you a piece of shit" he said after.

I nodded and hugged him. "Shall we FaceTime Jack?"

"Yeah" Wyatt answered.

We were both looking at the screen waiting for Jack's answer.

"HEY JAE!" Jack screamed.

"Hey boo" I replied.

"Hi" Wy said blushing.

"Hi Wyatt! Didn't see you, God!" Jack said with excitement.

"So.. what are you up to?" 

"Well I'm home.. waiting for mom to finish the pancakes. What about you guys?" he asked.

"Uh.. we are good" Wy replied with a giggle.

"I saw your post on Instagram.. are you actually dating?" Jack laughed.

"NO!" I yelled making the boys burst into laughter.

"Shit! I gotta go, my mom called me. Bye guys!" Jack quickly said before ending the call.

Finn's POV

"Dang Nick, you're a pig" I laughed at how messy my brother ate.

"So what? You're a stick" Nick rolled his eyes.

"Good for m-"

The doorbell rang.

"I'm going to open" I said walking to the door. There was a girl with black hair and ripped clothes. The hair was all in her face, you could barely see her features. 

"W-who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked her with a frown.

The girl moved a piece of hair out of her face and I could see her big green eyes begging to let her in.