33 ~ ι'м α мεss (ғιηαℓε)

alright before i post this ,, i'm gonna say smth. so I LITERALLY lost interest in this book and this is gonna be the last chapter. i've kinda wrote a chapter for the reddie book which i'm not exactly sure when i will post but it's gonna turn out WAY better than this book did. sorry for the long break i took but i had no ideas of what i should've written next. lmao have fun reading!

Jack's POV

I couldn't process what was happening. My vision went blank. I felt a warm hand gently touching my cheek. A smile formed on my lips. I was really sleepy and it took me a while to open my eyes.

"Mom?" I sighed.

"Hey, I'm right here. It's okay", she whispered.

"Wh-where am I?" I asked anxiously.

"Shh.. We're in the hospital. You and Finn had really bad hallucinations and I got scared so I called the doctor. But you're both okay now."

"But why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did both of us see the same things? Mom I-", my breathing fastened.

"Baby, it's okay. Relax. The doctors say you might've ate or drank something or even got high. Did you?", she laughed.

"NO!"

"Look, I need to check on Finn. His mom couldn't get here in time and asked me if I can watch you both for some time. I'll be right back, honey", she smiled.

"But mom.. can I see him too?" I asked with a fainted voice.

"I think it's for the best to just lay here until you feel better. You just woke up, Jack", she kissed my forehead and went over to Finn's bed.

I was watching the ceiling and tried to remember the last place I was in before the hallucinations came in. I think I was at Finn's. No. It was the other way. I think. Ugh.

My mom came back.

"So.. how is he?" I asked.

"He's alright. Just a bit dizzy. By the end of the day he's going to feel much better", she sighed before adding. "Look, I'm sorry, really sorry for bothering you two in the past. I don't know what was wrong with me. I'm sorry and I hope we can just leave this behind."

"I thought we were past this, mom. I forgave you a while ago. No need to be upset anymore" I said and sat up to give her a hug.

"You should lay back down, dear. The doctors said you need to-"

"Relax. Yeah, I know" I nodded.

****

"Damn, I didn't expect something like this. I mean, I thought you died for real. Jesus, how could I be so dumb? Man, I'm a mess!" Finn exclaimed.

"Hey, forget it! The most important thing is that we're both okay now and finally going home. Thought we're never gonna get out of that damn hospital" I sighed.

My mom was driving us home, Finn's mother sitting in the passenger seat. Finn and I were both in the backseats talking about the incident. After a while we were telling each other jokes and started laughing. Our moms were talking about us, probably sharing the most embarrassing moments of our lives. A few moments have passed and I locked eyes with my boyfriend. God, I love him so much! My hand was slowly moving towards his, finally reaching it. Finn gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Once we got home, I kissed him goodbye and entered my house.

i know this is a terrible ending jesus christ but i fr don't know what else to write. I hope you enjoyed this story and make sure to check out my other stories! I'll be posting a reddie story as i promised. thank you for all your votes and comments lol. i've never expected to get this much attention especially because this is my first story! thank you again !! ❤️❤️ and happy new year!!! 🎆 hope you all have a wonderful year :)