24 ~ σηε мσяε тнιηg

Listen to this while you read, if you want :)

Rosaline's POV

This is so weird... where am I? I thought while slowly opening my eyes. The sound of a door knob invaded my head. I screamed, until I saw that boy again. 

"Hey, Rose. It's okay... it's just me. I came here to give you some breakfast", he said with a small smile.

"F-f.."

"Finn", he replied while giving me a plate with food and a glass filled with some orange liquid.

"What's that?" I said pointing at the glass.

"Oh... it's just some orange juice. Have you never heard of it..?",he asked with disappointment.

 "I... no.."

"Well, enjoy your meal.." he said before heading to the door.

"Finn.." 

He quickly turned to me. "Yeah?"

"Thanks. For everything."

"You're welcome.. but only a few days, do not forget! Also, you'll have to go to school tomorrow. We'll see", he said before leaving.

I nodded and started eating.

8:37 am

I decided I should explore the house. I slowly got downstairs. I flinched when I saw a woman standing in the kitchen. She heard my gasp, so she turned to me. 

"Hey, come here!" she said with a smile, surprisingly.

I got closer and studied her. 

"It's alright. I am your friend's mother."

Friend?

I nodded and sat on the couch. "Where's Finn?", I asked getting nervous.

"He's at school. He'll be back by 3" the woman responded. "By the way, you should go too. As long as you stay here, you'll have to go to school like a normal child. Whether you like it or not, got it?"

I nodded and watched her hands use different tools, she was good at handling them.

After a while I got bored so I went outside. I was standing in front of the street, a couple minutes after hearing footsteps. I turned around and saw a curly haired boy with brown eyes and lots of freckles. He was searching for something. 

"Hey! Uh, do you kno-", he stopped himself, raising an eyebrow. "Wait, why are you here? And who are you?" he asked without blinking.

"Finn's at school." I said with a shaky voice.

"Wha- but he told me he was gonna wait for me..? He knew I was gonna be late!" the boy said with frustration. 

"Well, I don't know. He must have forgot." I replied trying to calm him down.

"He never forgets about me..?? Whatever. I don't even know why I'm telling you all these things. I don't even know your name" he said, followed by a fake laugh. 

"Rosaline" I answered. "What's yours?"

"Ja- I gotta go, bye."

I waved at him and watched him get far in the distance.

Ja? What kind of name is that? Why is he so mad at Finn? This boy is weird. Finn is nice.