18 ~ яιgнт ησω

Finn's POV

I kissed Noah a week ago. I'll never forget how bad I felt for him when I yelled. And how fast everything went from 0 to 100.

My birthday is in 2 days. Christmas Eve is in 3 days.

And I still haven't seen Jack.

"Finn, come here! Mom made pancakes!" Nick calls me from downstairs. We were in our winter break, so at least we didn't have to go to school.

I rushed downstairs to grab my pancakes. Nick handed me the maple syrup.

"So, are we gonna see Jack this Christmas?" my mom asked, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Can we not-" Nick started.

"I don't know" I simply just said while throwing a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"You should ask him. Like go over and be careful so his mom won't see you" my mom said while giving Nick another pancake.

"Yeah, he should totally go over and bring Jack here like nothing happened! His mother won't notice anyway, right?" Nick sarcastically said making me laugh.

"I'll try" I finally said finishing the stack of pancakes.

"You don't have to do that if you don't-"

"No, it's okay mom, I wanna see him anyway" I smiled and went back to my room.

I saw a message pop up on my phone.

soph: heyyyy

Me: hey

soph: you ignored me for like the past 3 weeks lmao

Me: sorry

soph: its okay, i understand what ur going through

Me: i need to tell you something

Me: and its serious and like idk how to tell u

soph: well i can come over if its gonna be easier to explain

Me: yeah actually, come

soph: see u in a few minutes lol

Me: okay

I sighed thinking about how should I tell Sophia about what happened between me and Noah. She was probably gonna ignore me forever because she always says me and Jack are her favorites.

I waited and waited, until the doorbell rang. I went downstairs to open the door, waving at her.

"Hey" she said smiling.

"Hey" I responded.

We went to my room after my mom welcomed her.

"So, what's so serious that you can't tell me through text?" she asked sitting on the floor in the middle of my room.

"I can't tell you even right now!" I facepalmed myself.

"Finn, I'm always here if you need something. It can't be worse than you breaking up with Jack, and I know you love him" she placed her hand on mine and smiled.

"Well this is exactly what I wanted to talk about..." I said looking down.

"What?" she asked raising one eyebrow.

"It's weird... okay... just.. just listen. So I was bored and Noah and I decided that we should hang out in the park. So we met there and we talked a few minutes until..."

"Until what?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Until... we kissed.. I mean- he kissed me" I said biting my lip in frustration.

"Oh my God..." she said putting her hand over her mouth. "And? What happened after?"

"Well.. I yelled at him and... And I felt sorry and... I fucking kissed him, Sophia! I kissed him!" I yelled putting my head in my hands.

"Hey... shh.. it's okay" she said hugging me. "Do you at least feel sorry for it?"

"Of course! If Jack finds out-"

"He won't, and if you're sorry, then it's okay. It happened, everyone makes mistakes" she put her arm on my shoulder.

I smiled.

Jack's POV

"Got it" I told myself while I was looking down the window. I slowly climbed down and ran. I just ran. Wherever my legs would take me to.

Of course it had to be Finn.

So I knocked at his door. His mom responded in surprise, a big smile on her face. "Hello, Jack! I haven't seen you in forever. Finn is waiting for you in his room! Sophia is there, too".

I nodded and went upstairs. My heart was beating faster at every step I would take towards his room. So I just opened up the door.

Two beautiful faces turned to me. My cheeks turned pink as I saw Finn.

"J-Jack?" a cracky voice asked that seemed to be more whispering.

"Finn.." I replied cracking a smile.

"Oh my God, Jack!" Sophia screamed.

We were all just looking at each other without believing it.

"H-happy early b-birthday, Finn" I stuttered giving him a wrapped box. "This is your present from m-me, I hope you'll like it..."

"Of course I'll like it" Finn replied with the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"Okay so, where's the kiss?" Sophia asked making us both laugh.

"Did you really have to ruin this?" Finn asked laughing.

"Yeah, because you forgot about it!"

"We didn't" he said rolling his eyes.

Suddenly I felt two arms pull me closer to him.

Finn's POV

Jack.

He was here. Right now. All prepared for my birthday.

I pulled him closer until my lips met his. Oh, I missed those lips. Those pink, plump lips!

"I love you too, Finn. More than you think. Never fucking forget that."

My eyes flashed open. I couldn't believe he was here. My Jack was here with me.

"So, are you staying with us for Christmas?" I asked with a warm smile on my face.

"Uh, yeah. Well, I'm trying to. But I'll mostly get caught and she'll come here and-"

"Don't think about that. Maybe she'll finally understand" I assured him.

"God, you guys are too cute! I'm literally gonna die here!" Sophia said with a giggle. "By the way, let's throw a party for Finn's birthday! What do you guys think?"

"Well yeah. Sounds fun" I said looking at Jack. He nodded so we decided that we should throw a party.

Nothing could stop us now.

Okay soooo :)))) I'm pretty happy that the boys reunited lol. It was finally the time. Btw double update today woo!

Stg I'm trying not to cry lmao bye! 💗✨