5

Chapter 5: I regret not believing you.

Present🚨

Jennie's POV

I breath out as I reached the fire exit stairs, I didn't expect that to happen.

"Damn!"

I was startled at the loud bang of the door and felt the cold wall behind...what?

"Fuck off." I mumbled as I looked away.

Taehyung is here, infront of me locking me in his arms in this cold wall. I dared to look at his eyes without showing any emotions.

"I said fuck off before I hurt you." I rolled my eyes and was about to get my pistol but he grabbed my wrist fast and pinned it in the wall.

"Then hurt me, if that's make you happy." He said in his usual low tone.

"I'm serious Taehyung, I can hurt you." I mumbled and looses my temper.

I grabbed his hands to make the situation opposite but before I moved he is ready. He defended and pinned me once again into the wall.

"Damn, how can you be this stupid?" I hissed and rolled my eyes.

In some reasons, I took a glimpse of his eyes. It was different, his eyes is like mine...dark and gloomy.

"Jennie.." He whispered while tightening the hold in my wrist. "I'm sorry about everything--aw!"

*click click*

I held the pistol and pointed it on his face. Anger is building over me, as I hold the pistol more tight than ever.

He looks shocked and put both of his hands up. That's right, you should be scared.

"I'm telling you Taehyung..back off. You know what will happen if you messed with me this time."

I am about to run away but I felt a cold body behind me and was hugging me tight.

I closed my eyes.

Seriously Jennie?!

I grabbed his wrist and pinned him into the wall like what he did to me.

"I believe in you now...I know everything now Jennie. I can help you--"

"Don't you dare Taehyung, I don't need your help at all. I can handle this all by myself so fuck off."

"Jennie, please can we talk properly not..aw! not in this way" I rolled my eyes and kicked his knees as I went off.

that bastard. It's too late Taehyung, if you're only with me when I needed you but you chose not to believe me...thanks to him I have a little companion that time.

I messed my hair as I punch my wheels, damn it!

I never expect meeting or encountering Taehyung and we met in Nancy's house.

Are they still together?

Well I don't care about their shitty relationship with a shitty people.

I drove off as my phone rang, Lisa is calling.

[Unnie where are you? you didn't come home last night.It's morning now..]

I immediately looked out, yeah right the sun was about to rise. Geez I'm hungry.

"I'm on my way back to the dorm, do you want me to buy something?" I asked while driving.

[No. Just come home Unnie! You just arrived two days ago then you keep on leaving for some where.] I heard her whined making me laughed at her childishness.

"Okayy. I'm on my way, I just told you right?"

[Yeah. Take care!]

**

"Where did you go Jennie Kim?" Jisoo asked while her hands is on her waist.

"Somewhere.." I said and walked passed her and sat on the sofa...I mean slumped on the sofa.

"Where is that somewhere Jennie? You went out last last night and came home at 5:45am, so where is that somewhere?"

"Stop the nagging...I'm tired." I said with my eyes closed.

"And what is that on your face?" I startled when Jisoo and Lisa went towards me, so close that I wanted to kick their face off me.

"What--"

"Oh my, you have a bruise on your cheeks! Who did that!? Who did that?!" I squeezed my eyes closed because of the noise.

"This is nothing girls, stop being loud please. I want to rest, I didn't sleep yet." I breath out and lay on the couch.

"You can sleep on your room Unnie, we will wake you up for breakfast."

"Thank you."

Taehyung's POV

I am quietly sitting on my chair while the stylist is working with my hair. As usual, my members is having fun with cameras but my usual self is just so different.

I am becoming more crazy after seeing Jennie..pointing a gun to Nancy but that's not what matters to me...

she's the only thing that matters.

If I only believed her before...

PAST🚨

"Fuck you!" A hard punch landed on my face. "I told you to believe her! Jennie is the innocent here. Jennis is the victim here!"

I didn't answer and keep myself in quiet. I don't want to argue with Jimin anymore, not today.

"Now she's leaving! You are her boyfriend, you should be the one who stay and stand beside her! All of those death threats and torture..you don't know it all because you chose to be blind and deaf because of that Nancy bitch--"

I punched him hard..not because he called Nancy a bitch but because I'm wrong. My decision was wrong, and I am a dick for not believing her!

"Stop now Jimin, she's gone." She's more safe there.

Weeks after, Nancy admitted that she likes me and god knows how much I wanted to slap her everytime I watch how she play innocent when she's actually the person behind Jennie's death threats.

I don't like her but I want to watch her pay for the shits she have done to Jennie..to the girl I loved and hurted.

Present🚨🚨

I held my script more tight and threw it on the ground, I know all of their attention is on me but I don't care.

"Damn it!" I yelled and gripped my hair because of my frustrations.

Even though I want to help Jennie to take her revenge...I just don't want her to kill and turn into a murderer like Nancy.

I want to deal with this in legal way.

I'm sorry for helping you a little late Jennie.

Update🔫

Comments and Votes❤