45

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"What the fuck?!" Jennie yelled when Taehyung's car shuts down in the middle of the road of the country side.

Taehyung scratches his nape and tried to start the engine again. "Fuck it!" He hissed.

He looks at the angry cat beside him that eyes is already burning while looking at her.

"Seriously? You insisted to take me home but your car is a junk? If I only just took a taxi--"

*chu~

Jennie's eyes widened. She couldn't move as she looks at Taehyung unbelievably.

"Did you.." She finally realized what happened. "Did you just kissed me?! How dare you!"

"Hep!" Taehyung raise both of his hands. "You know , I also know martial arts so don't start a fight because we might end up killing each other."

In some reason, Jennie laughed so hard. She doesn't know why but she just laughed so hard that she couldn't stop laughing.

He is right. They both know how to fight and she finds it funny. What if they're a husband and wife? They would end up killing each other if they fight.

"That's funny." Jennie is still laughing making Taehyung smile and stare at her so she stopped laughing. "Why are you staring at me?"

"You're beautiful."

Jennie rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm always beautiful."

"No you're not." Jennie widened her eyes. "You're not beautiful when you're faking your smile. But now you're extra beautiful when you laugh like that."

A minutes later, Jennie realized how close Taehyung's face on hers. She wanted to push him away but she doesn't want to..her heart doesn't want to.

"You also want me back, don't you?" His voice is low and she was attracted to his deep voice.

It was like she's being dragged to different world when Taehyung bit his lips in this close. It was like a world that she is single.

"I---excuse me!" She pushed him immediately when her phone rang and gasped when she saw Jake who's calling.

Taehyung sat back and just stare at her and she thank god that Jake called.

"Hey..."

[Babe where are you? I am going to your country because I might miss you if you will stay longer away from me.]

It was a cheesy words but it doesn't make Jennie feel flattered at all. Seriously, she never felt love with Jake. She treats him formally like how she treats her clients.

"You don't have to come here. Aren't you busy?"

[No. I wil do everything just to see you. I love you babe, I have to go.]

"Hmmm." She just hummed and ended up the call that made Taehyung laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I know you're not happy with your boyfriend so I have the chance to get you back." Taehyung winked and get down the car.

"Where are you going?! Yah Kim Taehyung!" Jennie yelled because it was raining so hard.

"Going to push!"

Jennie tried to start the engine while Taehyung started pushing the car. "It's starting! It's starting!" Jennie yelled so she started driving off.

Taehyung laughed and yelled. "Woo!" Then he runs to reach his car that is slowly getting away.