36

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"Happy birthday to you!" They all started singing for Jisoo.

Jennie started singing too but her eyes never left Jisoo's eyes. Jennie knows how to read people's mind, and she can read it so well.

When Jisoo looked at her, she smiled. Not a real one, but it seems like it.

"Happy birthday unnie!" Lisa started jumping up and down.

"Thank you everybody." Jisoo made a speech but Jennie is spacing out until her phone rings.

"Excuse me.."  Jennie whispered to Jungkook who's standing beside her, Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

[Jennie, where are you exactly?]

"Why?"

[I saw a Bastardo and she is a woman! And I guess..] Leo stopped because he is unsure.

"What's with the fuss?"

[I guess it's one of your friends, I locked her neck. So try looking at each of your friend's neck--]

"So...you're telling me that one of my friend is a Bastardo" Jennie asked almost whispering.

[Yes.]

"You're unbelievable." Jennie hissed angrily and ended up the call.

She guess it was Jisoo, because of the evidence and clue she gathered.

First, in the hospital when Chaeyoung discharged day. A girl killed three bastardo's.

And then she stilled. If she's a bastardo...why did she kill the bastardos herself? She messed up her hair.

She's hella confused of what is happening. But then, why Jisoo knew that she is in Madrid? And why is she here? She even have a house here so probably she have a reason of going here.

And the reason must be because she's a Bastardo. And this is stressing Jennie out! Argh!

Jennie comes back inside the house, and found everyone eating.

"So you changed your hair color.." Jennie reached out to Jisoo, she smiled at her. "you look great." Jennie added.

She giggled. "How about you? When are you going to change your brown hair?"

"Errr.." Jennie looked up and shook her head. "Never." And they both laughed

Jennie doesn't want to think that Jisoo is one of her enemy, because they are friends for years. Jennie don't want to bother thinking that Jisoo might probably betray her at the end of the day.

Not until she saw a bruise in Jisoo's neck, it seems like she was locked in someone's arms. And that someone is Leo.

Jennie gulped and pretended she didn't saw her bruise.

It's almost 2am, and it's time to go. Jennie just laughed on how the others laying on the floor.

They seems like a dead body that is thrown out somewhere. She looked around and didn't saw Jisoo.

Before Jennie go, she put a blanket to Lisa and Jungkook. Yes, Lisa and Jungkook because they're both laying side by side while hugging each other.

Cruel kids. Jennie thought and laughed. It's been a long time since she felt that kind of feeling. The feeling that you don't care about anything but just the two of you. And she loved that feeling, she got attached and she wanted to stop it.

Until she remember something...

"Can you lay beside me? I can't sleep.." Jennie asked shyly.

Then Taehyung laughed and didn't answer, so Jennie felt sad and just closed her eyes. And minute later, she felt a warm embrace and saw Taehyung infront of her smiling as he hugs her tight.

"You look pretty in this close.." He complimented and kissed her forehead. Jennie closed her eyes as she hugged him back. Taehyung's lips never left Jennie's forehead and she really find it so sweet.

"I love you Taehyung..." She whispered.

Taehyung hugged her tighter, "I love you more Jennie, and that will never change."

This is the most comfortable feeling she ever felt, she feels warm and loved. The feeling that Taehyung is giving her is unreal, she don't know if she can be able to feel this to anybody else.

"Can you sing for me?" Jennie whispered.

Taehyung kissed the tip of her nose and without saying anything he started singing. 'if I ain't got you'

The song seems like it was made for her, he wants her among anything else.

And she felt special.

"If I ain't got you Jennie, I will never smile like this anymore. I will never be happy again if you're not with me anymore." Jennie looked up and looked at his eyes that is looking at her. "I will never be the same Jennie...if you're going to leave me I will become an evil."

Jennie smiled and brushed his hair sweetly. "I will never leave you Taehyung, and I already promised you that I will never leave you."

"When I told you that I love you, I mean it Jennie. When I told you that I want to stay with you forever... I mean it."

"But what if..." She whispered and started looking at his lips. "what if the world set us apart? what if--"

"Shhh." He kissed her lips. "If that happens, I will go back to you. I will do everything just to have you again...just to be with you again. No matter how dangerous, no matter how impossible it may be."

Jennie's heart was touched. She never felt being this loved, and she feel special because it's Taehyung.

"Hug me tighter Jennie.." And she did it, she hide her face on the crook of his neck.

"I love you...go to sleep now."

She started walking while her tears are falling, her eyes is blurry as she remembers how her heart become soft that day.

Why do I have to remember it?! Damn! She cursed in her mind.

Jennie hope Lisa shouldn't experience the things she experienced. She really hope that Jungkook wouldn't hurt Lisa because she can kill him in one blink.

She walked fast to the rooftop, even tough she's thinking of Taehyung. As long as she wanted to forget about him, she can't.

They made a lot of memories together, and that days was gold. She will never forget how they love each other. She will never forget how she smiled and laugh when she's with Taehyung.

She will never forget how Taehyung made her happy, genuinely.

She then looked up seeing a woman locking Culo in a rope with three other guys. Her gun is pointing at her...

"Missed me Rubyjane?"

"Fuck you." she cursed with her tears.

YOUR THOUGHTS?