41

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

She looked up at the three girls. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa lending their hands to her. It took her a minute to realize that she is lucky to have them.

Jisoo is blinded in the urge of having revenge. Jennie and Rosé didn't smile at her while Lisa is keeping her smile.

"Come on Unnie, we know where you wanted to go." Jisoo is hesitant as she stare at Lisa.

"They are mad at me..." Jisoo whispered and Jennie absolutely agreed.

"We are." Jennie rolled her eyes and looked away. "But I think, the moment right now. You're not Carmela, you are Jisoo who needs us."

"So stand there before I kick your ass. I will forget that you are older than me." Rosé said half kiddingly.

They're not aware that they are laughing hard when Jisoo stopped laughing and stare at them.

"I'm sorry." She looked down. "I'm really so--" Jennie pulled Jisoo and they all hugged together.

"I'm sorry J-jennie. I am blinded...because of my father...I am sorry."

"I understand. Maybe the bruise I caused you got deeper and deeper and I am sorry Jisoo. To tell you the truth, I didn't intentionally killed him. I promise."

"It's okay Jen, let's forget about the past."

All of them wear an contented smile but Lisa's smile is the most genuine. She's happy seeing her older friends being all happy again.

"I love you Unnies, but I think someone here is longing to see someone." Lisa gave Jisoo a meaningful smile.

"You're right! Come on."

"You changed his name right?"

"Yes we named him Jack Steve since he looks american because he is american. We couldn't give them his real identity since he is a bit dangerous." Jennie winked and then assisted Jisoo walking.

***

Jisoo is speechless as they reached the place.

"He's here for almost five days now. ICU, he is on a critical condition because I hit his chest." Jennie said while looking at the glass wall seeing Leo laying on his bed.

He is obviously in a critical condition because a lot of life support is connected to his body.

Jisoo couldn't explain what she felt. She had known Leo for just months but she admit that Leo is always good to her.

"You can get inside if you want, I can request it to Iris."

Jisoo shook her head. "I'm fine."

"You're crying Jisoo. Come on change so you can get inside." Jennie lead Jisoo to the changing room. "He missed you too." She tapped her shoulder and left.

"Hi I'm Dr. Iris, Leo's sister." Jisoo is completely shocked. She didn't expect that Leo have a sister. "This is Jennie's request so I have to grant it. Come inside, I will only give you five minutes."

"Thank you." Jisoo smiled genuinely.

"He is awake. He will listen to you." Iris walked away but called Jisoo. "Don't make him move at all,"

"Okay."

Jisoo cleared her throat as she stand beside Leo's bed. He looks pale and sick. Jisoo couldn't stop herself to feel guilty.

"Leo...." Jisoo laughed. "I am going to look crazy if I talk to a unconsious guy...but I will talk to you."

"I am sorry. You're always good to me when you protected us when you don't really need to. You're a nice guy, and I am sorry that I am the reason why you're laying here."

Jisoo's tears started to fall. She couldn't understand what she is feeling right now. She don't know why she feel concerned and bothered when Leo's not fine. She doesn't know what she feels.

"I don't even know why I am crying," She giggled and then wiped her tears. "Please wake up now and be ready to kick ass again. I know how cool you are so prove it to me please." She caressed his cheeks. "I never knew that you are handsome."

"I am." "Kyaaa!"

Jisoo widened her eyes so wide that her eyeballs will definitely fall.

"So you find me handsome..." Leo raised his brows twice. It's obvious that he feels weak but he managed to smile just for her. "When I got discharge let's date."

She gasped. "What?"

"When I got better,  let's date."

Jisoo laughed. "No way."

"You don't wanna?"

"I don't wanna."

Leo started moving and the pain is plastered on his face.

"Yah! Don't move!"

"arghh. You don't want? Okay I will d-dance...."

Leo started groaning loud so Jisoo started to freak out when she remembered when the Doctor told her not to make Leo move an inch.

"Okay fine!"

"What fine?"

"I will date you when you got better so stop that bullshit!"

Leo smirked and then lay back to his bed comfortably with a smile on his face.

"You know what? You are a jerk."

"and you are Beautiful."

Jisoo smiled. A genuine one. And she is not aware.

that he likes this guy too.

9