11

Chapter 11: Kiss 💋

Third Person's POV

Jennie slowly opened her eyes, Taehyung was sleeping infront of her,their faces was inches away to each other.

She breath out, sleeping with your ex boyfriend is not a good thing to do.

She got up to the bed and looked at the watch, 10am she wasted a lot of time today!

Usually, Jennie will wake up 6 am as she sleep at 2am in the morning. Is sleeping with Taehyung that comfortable?

She looked out the window, the day was also glooomy, it's still raining so hard. She took a half bath and changed her clothes.

"Tss, is he a sleeping beauty for instance?" She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Jennie's POV

"Damn cooking skills." I cursed under my breath when I burnt the hotdogs again.

Why cooking wasn't taught in Assassination Academy?!

I slammed the things I'm holding and put my hands up. I'm done.

Thankfully, delivery is invented.

"But fucking how?" I asked myself as I stare at the telephone I am holding. I never order food through phones, I always eat outside.

"What's the problem?" I was stunned hearing Taehyung's voice behind me.

"Nothing." I answered without looking back. "Anyways, when are you going back home?"

"It's raining hard.." I raised my brows as I looked at him.

Rain...why I'm starting to hate you now?

"Fine. Cook for yourself if you want to, I'm not hungry so I'll just make a coffee."

"I can cook."

I know.

"Just sit and wait for your breakfast and we will eat together."

"No, this is my house. I don't let anyone touch any---"

"Excuse me." He gentle pushed me to the side and started wearing the apron.

"How can you be so comfortable in my house?"

He just gave me a smile and tapped my head like I'm a mad dog.

"Just thank me later, I'm treating you like a queen can't you feel?"

"Whatever you do, but please don't put up a fire on this house because I'll put you into a fire also." I warned and he nodded.

my goodness.
***

I am watching some shitty dramas in my giant television, I'm getting bored honestly.

"Yeep?" I answered the phone with my bored tone.

[Can you open your shitty ugly gate for this wonderful guy?] My brows curved and looked at the caller. It's Leo.

"Jerk, can you stop joking around or I'll burn you to hell."

[I'm not joking slut, I'm here outside.] I run off to the screen and saw a black lambo infront of the gate.

"What a show off.." I made a tsk tsk sound while looking at his car.

[Just open--oh thanks.] before he could finish his words, I opened the gate and watch him get in.

"Hey.." I greeted him with my bored tone as he stood infront of me.