28

happy reading!❤

Third Person's POV

Jennie couldn't stop walking back and forth, this is the day..the day that this guy promised to show his face to her.

Jennie hide a pistol on her jeans before going out, she wanted to be sure and ready.

She saw a guy, facing his back. He's not moving at all, and this time Jennie can identify his features.

His hair is black semi-bald, he have long neck, his skin tone is brownish, and more importantly he have broad shoulders.

She couldn't move or speak, she's nervous since he's not wearing a mask like how he used to be. In one swift move, he will look at her.

She held her breath when he turned to look at her. With her large eyes, she saw how this guy smiled and smirked at her. His face, his pointed nose standing so proud, his pinkish lips and his blue eyes that is staring at her.

But then..it took a couple of seconds for her to realize who this guy is.

Without thinking of any thoughts, she took out her pistol and aim it to him. But instead of getting scared, he just smiled while putting both of his hands up.

Her hands is shaking, she couldn't believe that the guy who's standing infront of her is someone who she used to know.

"So you'd been fooling me after all this time..." She stated with her gritted teeth. "hide your face by mascara shits?!" She yelled and shoot beside him, hitting the glass window.

"You motherfucker! How dare you deceive me like this!" She started shooting around but she couldn't hit him.

she doesn't want to.

He helped her after all. But there's no difference, he deceived her.

"So you were a skilled man after all, why don't we have a fight? I saw your skills that day in my house, I saw how you fight."

He couldn't speak.

"I'm sorr---"

"Fucking bastard! Taehyung!"

She screamed while reloading her gun. She knew it, the time when she asked him if he knows how to use a gun he said no but he held it in the right way. She knew it, that's why he's nowhere to be found after the accident.

She cursed him but his face turns into confusion. "Taehyung?"

Jennie's brow curved. Hah, pretending that he don't know himself?! Is he a crazy bitch?!

"You think I am Taehyung?" He laughed suddenly. "You think I am Kim Taehyung...that guy is weak he doesn't know martial arts, the only thing he's good at was singing and dancing." He made a tsk tsk sound.

"Yo think you can fool me Taehyung? I am not crazy and stupid! You are!"

"I am not Taehyung!" Jennie laughed sarcastically.

"Really? Then who are you today?! You're just wearing his mask, that's it? Great."

"I am not Kim Taehyung. I am Marcos Kim, that guy named Kim Taehyung's twin."

She stopped breathing. "T-twin? He have a twin?"

"Yes and that's me. Nobody knows my identity, the fans doesn't know it either. I live in Spain Madrid where KPOP is nothing because my twin is famous."

Jennie was about to believe him but no. She's not stupid.

"You can't fool me motherfucker."

"If you think that I am Taehyung then what is our similarities? Our voice? Eyes? Body features? What? We are identical twins but at least we have a small differences. So spill it, what's our similarities?"