32

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"Everything is clear?" Jennie mumbled while walking fast in the other side while her eyes is laying on her friends.

Afraid if a Bastardo suddenly attack them since they are around.

The most frightening scenario that she thought of is happening now, medias is chasing after them.

Then Jennie's eyes landed on Jisoo, her eyes are sharp while looking around. Like what she's doing.

[Jen. There's two bastardos in the crowd. Let's be alarmed.]

"Damn it." Jennie mumbled as she heard Sab talked  in their ear piece.

While they are all running after them, Jennie went close, and she's definitely not breathing. As soon as she saw all of them went inside she can finally breath.

Jennie went on the crowd, not being worried if the media see her since she's wearing a total disguise.

Then her eyes landed on a Spañard looking guy, he's looking at Rose's car.

Bastardo.

Rose is still waving and answering questions while she is inside the van. So Jennie worked, she went towards the spañard and held the knife she's holding.

No one can notice, no one is bothering to look at each other and they're all focusing on Rosé. Jennie took the chance, she stab him on his right abdomen.

She left without her knife and walked away, Jennie can hear Leo and Sab laughing on their ear piece.

[Damn! That's smooth.] Sab mumbled.

"Take care of the CCTV infront."

[Okie dokie.]

While Jennie is walking away like a boss, she heard a lot of people goes crazy.

"What happened to him?!"

"He's dead!!"

A small smirk plastered in her lips as she walked towards her blue lambo car, she parked it in the corner just in case.

But then, a Bastardo is waiting for her in her car. Jennie got seriously mad when she saw a guy scratchuing her favorite car

Jennie watched how motherfuckers messed up with her car. And when they started spraying paint , she looses her temper.

Slowly, she walked towards them. With her sharped eyes, she looked at them while walking comfortably. Not being scared that she don't have a gun when her enemy probably have the most deadly weapon.

"Hey bastardos..." She called out their name and run to kick the spray paint.

The moment the three guys saw her, they started attacking her. Jennie effortlessly dodge every attack her enemies giving her.

"You.." She hissed and grip his wrist and turned it. "die.." She gave a last one breath and threw this guy's body.

The two guys were about to attack her but before they do, they're shot.

[You're welcome..] It's Sab on the other line.

"Why the fuck did you do that? I'm having fun here." Jennie hissed angrily.

[I'm saving you sweetie, drive off. A police is turning there in 2-3 minutes.]

Jennie couldn't do anything since they are all dead, she just kicked their head twice while wearing her heels.

"That's how you should bleed.." Jennie whispered and drove off the place.

Leo's POV

I followed Rose's car to guard them like what Jennie asked me to do.

Two cars seems suspicious to me, so I keep my pace off. Another bastardos?

There's a red car also keeping pace on Rosé's car. Damn! She's also fast.

The moment I step up on my speed, I am now beside of a red ferrari. I looked at it but it's tinted.

I tried recognizing it when a sunlight is reflecting on it, until I saw a long hair.

That was a girl?! Bastardos only have mens, they never had a woman because in Madrid Woman are weak.

This can't be a Bastardo. Then who is she?

Jennie's POV

I never knew I will drive an ugly car in my whole life existence. There's a big dick infront, and a words written on the side.

Vete a la mierda

I am gaining everyones attention so everytime a person looks at my car with a weird expression, I'm taking my hands out in the window with my middle finger raising on them.

Like who would thought? The limited edition lambo turned out like this? Hmm?

I will never forgive Bastardos for messing up with my car. I know they are my father's enemy but attacking me alone is too much.

They know that they can handle me, but they knew it wrong. Bastardos will never stop me going in my father's will.

They wanted to stop me, they wanted to stop me from not going against my Dad. They asked me before to go against my Dad, but no. I never broke my promise so I told them to fuck off and die.

And then this Bastardos can't calm their tits down, they're now running for me. They want me to turn my father down so they could be the King in Spain. And I will never let that happen, Kim's can only do that.

I reached my house and enter my room immediately, and in my surprise there's no one here.

"Felicia!" I yelled while walking and finding them. "Marco!"

The helicopter!

I runned towards the rooftop where the helicopter landed but there's nothing here!

"Oh." I mumbled when I remembered that I put an audio clip in my room if ever Leo do something nasty here.

I went to check my desktop and clicked the file where the audio is. And not to my surprise, I heard Leo moaning my name.

That asshole.

I clicked the date today and listen in my earphones attentively.

"Okay. Where are we?"

"We are in Korea señor, in Señora's house."

"Say it again."

"We're in Korea---"

"South Korea?"

"Si--"

"Why the hell you allowed her to fly back here?!"

"We didn't have somewhere else to go--"

"We have a lot of place to go to! Out of all place why in Korea?!"

"Lo siento Señor, my mistake."

"Stand up now. Just ready the helicopter and we're flying back in Madrid. We can't stay here longer, and you know why."

"How about Señora-"

"You know what will happen Felicia, you know

My eyes suddenly becomes sharp, not confused because I have been always feel suspicious to him. So I always put an audio pick.

what will happen Marco? What will happen?

THERE'S ACTUALLY TWO WOMAN? JENNIE AND WHO?