40

we won in Miss Universe Pilipinas!❤

Third Person's POV

Jennie started attacking Jisoo like a mad woman. Anyone in the rooftop didn't dare to stop the two.

And a fact that Jisoo's skills in fighting is nothing to Jennie's skills. Jennie would punch, slap and kick Jisoo while looking away. She doesn't want to look at her face.

"Fuck!" Jennie hissed when Jisoo started attacking her. But that momentum didn't last long because Jennie was able to recover and started putting Jisoo below.

"Don't stop them." Chaeyoung stopped Taehyung who is about to stop the two.

"Don't stop them?! They're already killing each---"

"Shut up or I will kill you." Chaeyoung hissed.

"You.Mother.Fucker." Jennie said between her punch. "I will kill you. I will kill you. You even made Rose's life into danger. You heartless bitch."

Jisoo is literally spitting blood while Jennie is on top of her, punching her face continously.

Jennie then reached out for a gun and aim it to Jisoo. All of them gasped.

"Unnie..." Lisa covered her eyes. She's crying behind Rosé, she's scared.

"All of the things you have done, I don't have any reason for not killing you. You deserve to die with your loving brother." Jennie reloaded the gun.

With her eyes covered with tears, her hands is shaking as well. and then...

*bang!*

"Ahh!"

Jisoo's POV

"Her jaw is broken as well...abdhsbqjan" I tried moving my body but I couldn't.

"She's in coma? How come?"

"Because of the broken skull, her nerves in the cerebrum were damaged because of the beatings."

"So she's in coma now? She's just asleep for 5 days."

"If she didn't wake up today, We will declare that she is in coma."

I opened my eyes and saw Marcos and a Doctor talking. The Nurse seems to notice that I opened my eyes so she told them that I am awake.

"What happened?"

"Can you give us a minute Doctor?"

"Ofcourse sir, I will be back to check her IV"

The moment the door closed, I gave Marcos a glare. "What happened to me?! Why am I still alive?! Jennie shoot me right?! Right?! I'm supposed to be dead now! Why am I alive!" I started freaking out and throw things I can see.

"Calm down..."

"Damn it! Just kill me Marcos! Kill me! I'm ashamed to look at everyone! She should have just killed me! Bullshit!" I hissed.

I didn't realized that my tears is already falling when I shouldn't.

"You don't remember what happened?"

"No."

"Try to remember everything! I told you to not go with the plan , I tried to stop you but you didn't listen to me!" Marcos messed his hair and closed his fist.

"I tried to stop you from ordering bastardos to attack Jennie's house. I tried convincing you that Jennie is your friend and stop the revenge thing!"

"I will never love!"

"Are you serious? That's what I told myself. Not to fall deep in love with Jennie and stick to plan, but you know what? I ate my own words, I ate it all."