16

Chapter 16: Sab

Third Person's POV.

Jennie is looking at Rose who is laying on a shitty hospital bed and apparatus was all over her.

"The doctor said that Rose have the chance to be in coma because of her head." Jisoo mumbled while staring silently at Rose.

Jennie's teeth clenched as well as her fist, she's so mad.

"I'm going out Jisoo, you should rest now it's past 11pm." Jennie said in her low tone while arranging Lisa's blanket.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to take a walk, and also I have to take care of something."

Or someone? Jisoo knew what's up with Jennie all this years so what happened to Rose is not a question for the three of them, Rose and Lisa.

She sighed. "Okay, but by the way there's a lot of medias out there. You don't want to get caught right?"

"Yes I'm aware. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself."

Jisoo was about to talk to her when Jennie's phone rings and she immediately answered it. Jisoo listened quietly.

"Where are you?....great...take care of them okay?....I swear if anything happened to them I will kill you right away....I--" Jennie's words were stopped as she immediately looked at Jisoo.

"I will go now Jisoo. Don't worry, an ass will guard this room whatever happens." Jennie smiled and headed to the door but stopped her ways immediately.

"Take care of Lisa, her heart is weak when it comes to Rose."

Jisoo smiled. Where's the fearless, fierce and a bad girl of Jennie like what she heard, it was dead when it comes to them. her friends.

"I know that Jennie. You also have a weak heart before, I can handle this." A genuine smile. "Just be safe Jennie, that's all I ask for."

Jennie's gaze was locked at Jisoo. Does she know something? Without her knowing, she went to Jisoo and hugged her.

"I'm sorry your friend is acting this way, I just have to make them pay for the shits they had done to me and to Rose. "

Jisoo giggled. "Ofcourse, It's okay. Go on and kill those assholes who did this to my Rose."

"I will."

Jennie's POV

I left the hospital safe and clear and contacted Leo.

[Why did you put down the call--]

"Jisoo is listening that time, I had to."

I don't want her to know that her best friends Jennie Kim can actually kill without feeling any guilt.

But I think she knew already.

[Oh. Anyways, the gun was sent to the same place you just have to pick it there.]

"Okay, what else do you have for me?"

[Nothing. But by the way I didn't finish your cabi--]

"Watch over my girls Leo. I swear If anything could--"

[I will Jennie. I will. Relax okay? Trust me.]

I breath out and answered. "confió en ti." I trust you.

I ended up the call and contacted Miguélito.

[Señora, the boys reached your country just 20 minutes ago. They said they're starting their work now, I will give you their contacts right away.]

"How about the thing I asked for Papá?"

[All set Señora, all set. You don't have to worry about anything.]

"Where is culo? I expect him to be here because he's my asset--"

[You still call him culo?] He laughed. [Yes, culo was sent also. He said he will contact you, you should wait for his call.]

I gripped the bottle I am holding. Get ready Nancy.

I'm coming to get you.

"Okay, thank you Miguél. Gracias."

[no problemo señora.]

Nancy...and your gang. I know where you guys are.

Jimin's POV

"Thanks god he calms down." Jungkook said while removing his shirt.

My eyes bawled in shock when I saw his chest that looks so red and swollen.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Don't mind me Jimin, but I thought Jennie will come?"

"Yeah she--"

"Why would she?"

We all looked at Yoongi's direction who is standing infront of the door while his hands is on his pocket.

"Yeah right. He treat Jennie as a shit and why are we expecting her to come?" Hoseok said while shaking his head.

"Boys, we should lock Taehyung in this room and let's all remove things and leave his bed alone."

"Should we tell this to the agency?" Jungkook asked and we all looked at Namjoon for approval.

"No. We should stay quiet for awhile."

We all do the work while Yoongi opened the TV and continue working.

[The girl crush group blackpink with 3 members were attacked by a group of men in their dorm 3 hours ago.]

We all stopped the moment the news caster said blackpink.

[Park Rose who is a member was in critical condition while the other two is safe. But the mystery here was...why their dorm is clean like nothing happened?]

[This is Choi Ae ra for--]

"Fuck"

Third Person's POV

earlier at the dorm.

"So you are the shit who dared to kill my girl.." Leo shook my head twice and lick his lollipop.

My girl don't disappoint. He thought

"I won't clean this shit tho..too bad."

A loud slam of the door was heard but the moment Leo sniffed I know it already.

Her scent is just so hard to forget

"Hey Sab.." Leo smiled and turned to look at her.

The girl named Sab just rolled her eyes and stand beside him to check the guy out.

"Hey motherfucker. So where's Jennie? I wanted to see her tho." She said in her sophisticated voice.

She's tall, pretty, sexy, smart and her skills is also additional. Many people say that she's like Jennie but she's like another level from Jennie.

"She's going to the plan tonight, Sab."

"I knew that girl won't disappoint, I'm starting to give her a round of applause now."

LeoxSabxJennie.

= Nancy's death.