30

follow me on twitter. story_makerr happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"Oh Jisoo Noona. Good evening.." Jungkook and Jimin greeted when they saw Jisoo the moment they opened the door.

"You're leaving now? It's late, take care."

"Neh, thank you." They both bowed politely and cleared the way for Jisoo to get in.

"Thank you for looking out for my girls while I'm out. So who among this girl you're dating Jungkook?"

"Ahm.." Jungkook scratch his neck, looking so nervous.

"Yah! Unnie, don't scare him like that." Lisa hissed while eating her chips. "Go now Jungkook and Jimin! Goodnight!"

***

"Finally, you're discharging tomorrow morning. I wonder where Jennie is." Lisa said while arranging the flowers Rose received from fans.

YG fabricated that Rose just fainted because of being scared on the scene.

"She's in spain." Jisoo lied.

"Huh? Spain? Her Dad lives there right?" Rosé said with a confused look.

Jisoo doesn't want this maknaes to know what Jennie is doing right now. She knew they couldn't handle it so she will bare with it alone.

"Yes, she visited her Dad. So just rest Lisa, you need to sleep now. You too Rosé, sleep now." Jisoo said because she just arrived in the hospital since she had to go somewhere.

"Okay Unnie..goodnight!" Lisa blew a flying kiss to Jisoo and then Lisa lay down on a big couch.

It was quiet when Jisoo's eyes landed infront of a building. There was a guy in the rooftop, and yes she can see it using her scope that Leo gave her.

The guy is looking at his sniper's scope. Jisoo gulped. Is this an enemy?

"Call me if there is something suspicious" That's what Leo told her. So in one second, Jisoo ring Leo.

"There's a guy pointing his sniper on Rosé's window which I am located. Should I just call you or hide?" Jisoo then rolled her eyes

A soft laugh was heard. [It was a great view here...]

"Shut up. A guy is trying to kill us. I don't care about the view and track that guy." Jisoo said almost whispering so the girls wouldn't wake up.

[It was a beautiful right here. I feel so close when I am so far..] Jisoo rolled her eyes. [and baby don't roll your eyes. You look one hundred times sexier when you do that.]

"Huh?" Jisoo looked around the room if Leo placed a CCTV in here, but she failed on finding one.

[Don't look around and look at the suspicious guy.] she did what she was told. [do you see the guy?]

"Yes. He's still pointing his sniper here."

[Wave at him.]

"What the---"

[Just wave at him.] With a confuse look, Jisoo fearlessly waved twice and then get down while closing her eyes.

She's waiting for gunshot but she didn't hear anything.

[Look at him.] Leo ordered so Jisoo obligied.

She widened her eyes and look at her scope, the guy was waving back at her.

"What the actual fuck?"

[I am waving at you.] Leo said with a bright smile on his face. [I told you, you don't have to be scared because I am guarding you and your friends whenever.]

Jisoo felt her heart beat fast. "Jerk. I thought it was a killer."

[There's a killer next to your room, it was the Bastardos Jennie's enemy. So I had to kill him. You don't have to worry anymore. I am here to protect you--ehem to protect what Jennie asked me to protect.]

Jisoo was touched when he slips his toungue so she closed the windows while holding her chest.

"Hmmm....." Lisa groaned that made her stilled, but Lisa is still asleep.

[Open the curtains, I told you it was a beautiful view. Good thing Jennie brought this sniper for me, I can see your face clearly.]

Is he hitting on me? She asked in her mind. Well, it's obvious!

"I will sleep now."

[Oh. Okay goodnight I will pro---] Jisoo ended up the call and lay down the couch and cover her face.

We can't be together,he can't like me and the same goes for me.

Jennie's POV

"Marco!" I yelled when a bullet landed on his arms.

"Damn!" I heard him hissed but he didn't stop firing.

I reloaded my gun and started shooting, and when I saw their helicopter struggling to went up I smiled.

"You can't mess up my helicopter." I bit my lips as I changed my riffle to a sniper.

Marco never stops shooting while I'm aiming to it's engine part. Their helicopter is shaky so I have to focus.

*bang!*

I closed my eyes when a loud boom was heard. I smiled in victory and looked at Marco who is also smiling.

"You did great Felicia." I complimented.

"Just doing my job Señora,but we have to go back now. Señor is bleeding."

I looked at Marco who is placing a piece of clothe in his shot, tying it with force so the bleeding will stop.

"Can you bare with it longer?" I asked him. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Of course, this is nothing to me. But can I ask you why?" I didn't answer and went near Felicia.

"Can you fly near where the helicopter fell?"

"Si Señora.." I smiled at her and went in the door.

"What are you planning to do?"

"There would be someone alive, we have to kill him because he knew our location now. This is my fault anyways.."

"your fault? what do you mean?"

"I am stubborn on pushing what I wanted to do and I forgot that it's not safe. So we should atleast kill them all." I reloaded my pistol.

"That's it Felicia..." I mumbled when we're flying near the sea. "okay that's enough."

I waited for a body to go up to swim and to live. 10 seconds...15 seconds..

*bang!*

I bit my lips when I saw how his blood scattered when I shoot him in his head the moment it went up.

"That was cool."

"Thank you...let's go now Felicia so we can cure this weak wounded guy."

Do you know how to make a skilled assasin guy mad? Call him a weak wounded guy.

Jisoo and Leo ship? Yes or No?